• Commercial Banner Advertisers

soupeod

Soup's Music Videos

musicman666

just thought I would post this clip in case any one of you guys out there are under the misapprehension that the who wasn’t the best rock and roll band that ever lived ...hope this helps.

• Like 2

soupeod
1 hour ago, musicman666 said:

just thought I would post this clip in case any one of you guys out there are under the misapprehension that the who wasn’t the best rock and roll band that ever lived ...hope this helps.

They were good but.... :)

Edited by soupeod

Kabisay-an gid
1 hour ago, musicman666 said:

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. In my opinion, I would rate the Beatles, Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin as better than the Who. :thumbsup:

Edited by Kabisay-an gid
  • Like 1

soupeod

Aye, we are all close and have our opinions, No doubt. I enjoy all those songs. thx.

musicman666

You guys seem to miss the obvious ....my clip shows four guys live tearing it up playing balls to the wall rock and roll...don’t get me wrong I like kid rock and I love the Beatles but if somebody said I will put you in a room with any band of your choosing so they can do their thing who could resist seeing the who in all their glory ...it’s not just the music ...it’s the charisma and showmanship ... this is the pure essence of rock which the who have in spades.

if it was the Beatles I guess they would basically do the Apple rooftop gig which is iconic but it’s just four guys playing great music...kid rock I can only imagine would just flail around with angst ...give me the who every time. 

Ps...the Rolling Stones held off their release of rock and roll circus for decades simply because they thought the who blew them off stage ....I actually think the stones performance is blinding on that event but I could see their point.

Edited by musicman666
  • Like 1

soupeod

I'm trying to attaching another song but it keeps putting up kid rock.  MM I understand what you say, and I am saying we see those four guys as different guys in different songs.  I love those songs. 

For example:  Me, Guns and Roses and Merle Haggerd are my guys and songs.

Edited by soupeod

TequilaSunset

Gotta add some funk :D 

Edited by TequilaSunset
  • Like 1

TequilaSunset

Angry Gym Music... 

• Like 1

soupeod

• Like 1

Semper paratus

Yikes, you guys are too young for me. A generation gap for sure. Enjoy though. 

• Like 1

TequilaSunset
8 hours ago, soupeod said:

BWHAHAHAHA... gonna send to GF, always complaining about her brown skin (which I love)

• Thanks 1

TequilaSunset

• Like 1

soupeod
6 hours ago, TequilaSunset said:

BWHAHAHAHA... gonna send to GF, always complaining about her brown skin (which I love)

Exactly and me too!