• Commercial Banner Advertisers

rep1

TV Shows/Series

samatm

Have enjoyed  HUMANS season 1.   the most popular series in the UK.    Android Robots that gain sentience .. very compelling.  check out season one on Xuka.tv   i am waiting on Season 2.

• Like 2

USMC-Retired

Have enjoyed  HUMANS season 1.   the most popular series in the UK.    Android Robots that gain sentience .. very compelling.  check out season one on Xuka.tv   i am waiting on Season 2.

I have that one also here.  It is really awesome.

• Like 1

Fish Sandwich

ANyone watching 12 Monkeys?  It's a future disaster/time travel theme with all the associated problems but might be all right.

I just finished it. It's ok, but all the jumping around in time made it a bit hard to pay attention at times. The show feels TV-ish too. When I say it's ok, keep in mind, that as long as the story is somewhat decent, I'm easily entertained. :D

I also just finished The Knick season 2 with Clive Owen. It's not a very popular Cinemax show, but is basically a story about a few medical practices at the start of the 20th century and all the drug addiction, prostitution (as well as incurable STDs), racism, and other craziness that went along with it. I found myself glued to it (and rewinding if I didn't catch what someone said). Unfortunately, it's looking like season 2 is the last season.

Starting Vikings Season 3 now...

USMC-Retired

Watching the Colony and the Knick both are awesome.  Have 12 monkeys but have not cracked it open to watch.

Irenicus

The way Lost ended was just wrong.  You go and tell a story for years and then just say, Oh it was a dream.  Carp writing that.

It wasn't a dream.  Jack was dead.

goggleye

Vikings for the mancandy. Seriously it's good especially the wide shots of the Vikings fleet sailing out to raid.

Madmen is very good. Amazon has old episodes of Rome, Justified,Americans, etc. Lots of excellent shows to binge watch. Better Call Saul is back too.

when does vikings start again ?  - I love that series  

David Spicer

I'm currently downloading more shows than I can possibly watch, and I have entire seasons of some as of yet unwatched. But if something ever happens to the Internet here..... :-)

• Like 1

Paul

maxresdefault.jpg

:hyper:

People seem to be addicted to that show like crazy. You should have seen everyone (but me) at a restaurant I was at in Siem Reap a couple of weeks ago. Every person in the place was glued to that television. I could have pick pocketed every guy in the joint. 

• Like 2

rep1

I have no idea. It's nowhere as hilarious as the Borgias but somehow I can't stop watching.

must be magic.

Bilboe

I am jealous, how do you guys get these TV series in Cebu? I live near Tabogan and we just cannot get access to any of these. 

What do you use is It Globe?

Do you watch them live or just download them.

Please advise.

Bilboe.

Nangulo

I am jealous, how do you guys get these TV series in Cebu? I live near Tabogan and we just cannot get access to any of these. 

What do you use is It Globe?

Do you watch them live or just download them.

Please advise.

Bilboe.

couchtuner.ag

SumDumJoe

Here is one I have enjoyed: 

http://putlocker.is/watch-going-deep-with-david-rees-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html

This guy digs into the science behind some very mundane things like making ice cubes, coin tosses and shoe tying.  There have only been two seasons so far and I really hope it gets a third. 

noddle

couchtuner.ag

salamat,  another site for my collection  :-)

cvgtpc1

Banshee is over.  Series ender was last night in the US....a sad day.

• Like 2

perrya

Vinyl on HBO is great- there are at least 7 episodes, spot on for 70s look/ Showtime's Californication is superb and addictive it went on for 7 yrs.