rep1

TV Shows/Series

TheWhiteKnight

I didn't read this whole thread but I wanted to recommend BILLIONS.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4270492/

• Like 2

throttleplate

i gave up on Lucifer after 5 episodes due to the crime solving part of the show was laughable.

• Like 1

SkyMan
BTW... the third episode of 11.22.63, is very well done!

Anyone know how long this is supposed to run?  When it started I expected him to get stonewalled or have some emergency and have to go back to the present and then start over after some research maybe or something again and again.  From the last episode that may be coming soon.  But I'm wondering if this is going to be able to go another season.

Edited by SkyMan

garg

Anyone know how long this is supposed to run?  When it started I expected him to get stonewalled or have some emergency and have to go back to the present and then start over after some research maybe or something again and again.  From the last episode that may be coming soon.  But I'm wondering if this is going to be able to go another season.

Classification: Scripted

Genre: Drama | Sci-Fi | Thriller

Network: hulu (us.gif USA)

Airs: Mondays at 12:00 am

Runtime: 60 Minutes

Premiere: February 15, 2016

Episode Order: 8

from http://www.tvrage.com/11-22-63

SkyMan

Yeah, but unfortunately that doesn't say if that's going to be all or if there will be another season or what.

perrya

An equal to Game of Thrones is Beowolf series. Even the intro is very much like GoT. The characters are similar. The Shannara Chronicles is also excellent for 2016. Second Chance, Lucifer, The Chase, The Americans are all five star. 

• Like 1

USCebuana

Vikings for the mancandy. Seriously it's good especially the wide shots of the Vikings fleet sailing out to raid.

Madmen is very good. Amazon has old episodes of Rome, Justified,Americans, etc. Lots of excellent shows to binge watch. Better Call Saul is back too.

SkyMan

Yeah, but unfortunately that doesn't say if that's going to be all or if there will be another season or what.

Well, I guess that's it.  The ending was ok.  Not sure how they (King) arrived at the result he did.  I was a little disappointed he went along with the Warren Commission that few believe.  Seemed like a few better courses could have been taken story wise.  Like maybe after he killed Oswald and returned to his normal time, he finds out JFK was assassinated a few days or months later anyway.  Looks like they decided to force it into a romantic thing though.

throttleplate

The walking dead just finished, to me the season got better when they got away from alexandria and the last episode with the beating at the end was so brutal sounding............ to be continued till october.

download all 10 episodes of American Crime Story, its about the oj simpson killings reenacted in lala land.I find it very interesting from an inside perspective as i watched alot of the trial back in the day it was going on.

Fish Sandwich

The way Lost ended was just wrong.  You go and tell a story for years and then just say, Oh it was a dream.  Carp writing that.

Haha (on your first blacklisted comment)... I hated Lost on a weekly basis. But, loved it when binge watching all six seasons on Netflix. However, I interpreted the ending as they were in Purgatory and transitioning to Heaven...

Lots of good ones mentioned.  Penny Dreadful is really brilliant. The Knick is great too. Ray Donovan. Surely someone said The Walking Dead? 

• Like 1

Fish Sandwich

Doh, looks like the guy right before me mentioned TWD...

Edited by Fish Sandwich

rep1

maxresdefault.jpg

:hyper:

• Like 2

SkyMan

ANyone watching 12 Monkeys?  It's a future disaster/time travel theme with all the associated problems but might be all right.

• Like 1

USMC-Retired

ANyone watching 12 Monkeys?  It's a future disaster/time travel theme with all the associated problems but might be all right.

SOunds good I may have to watch that one.

rep1

But no Bruce Willis in it??