rep1

TV Shows/Series

DeedleNuts
1 hour ago, Richard K said:

I have been watching a show called The Expanse..syfi... I read the books and it is not the same but still pretty good if you like syfi

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230854/

IMO it's one of the best actual SciFi series to date. Mostly solid physics, long realistic timelines, and so on. 

If you like guns and shooting, give "Shooter" a miss.

I really want to like it but when they start talking Hollywood about firearms when realism would actually be just as interesting ... I can't stay in it. 

SkyMan
7 hours ago, rizla said:

American TV series "Elementary", not up to Sherlock standards, but entertaining, interestingly, both have a British actor in the main role. 

I certainly like Elementary but could stand a little less of the addiction theme.  Lucy Lui is certainly worth looking at as Dr Joan Watson.  Sherlock is great too but 3 episodes every 2 years makes it kind of a non player.

On 6/9/2018 at 9:15 AM, Goetz1965 said:

If youre an american - better don't watch this now ... 

I watched the first season and wasn't very impressed.  I can't buy the depiction of the US had WWII gone the other way.  I don't think there is any benefit to generating more fake history than we already have.  I didn't like Inglorious Bastards for the same reason.

rep1

Anything besides the Expanse? Finished Dark Matter and the Terror is too depressing to watch. They all died horribly yes?

100 and Badlands are on hold 😑

DeedleNuts

Travellers? 

• Like 1

Goetz1965

Altered Carbon - only 1 season but if you like Blade Runner you definitly will like this too.

Space - Above and Beyond - its from 1995 and not easy to get - only 1 season too but a very good story. Unfortunately there was never a second season

• Like 1

MickyG

been watching Condor the remake of the 1975 robert redford 3 days of the condor. 4 episodes of series 1 available. Episode 5 next week

DeedleNuts
On 7/6/2018 at 5:27 PM, Goetz1965 said:

Altered Carbon - only 1 season but if you like Blade Runner you definitly will like this too.

Space - Above and Beyond - its from 1995 and not easy to get - only 1 season too but a very good story. Unfortunately there was never a second season

They have reportedly ordered at least one more season of AC, although it's not nearly as good as the books were. 

rep1
On 7/7/2018 at 8:27 AM, Goetz1965 said:

10/10! :D 

Goetz1965

Mars (2016) very good fictional documentary.