Forgot your password?
rep1, December 23, 2017 in Off-Topic
What does this have to do with cats? You figure it out.
This is how to clean a cat.
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl. Stir it in gently.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lids.
4. The cat will self-agitate. You may need to stand on the lids and give the cat time to make ample suds. Never mind the noises coming from the toilet ... the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. After a few minutes, flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “power wash and rinse.”
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people or animals between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Sincerely, the Dog.
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.