MartyC

Off road riding clubs or groups

MartyC

Hello everyone, 

I've  recently signed up on the Green Trail Riding website and I noticed there has been little activity in recent years. Are  there  still dual sport trail riding groups or clubs around Cebu ?  It would be great to meet people with similar interests.  Thanks

Ray1idaho

Hey Marty I too am looking for some off road riding. Maybe we can figure it out.

MartyC
On 1/11/2018 at 12:17 PM, Ray1idaho said:

Hey Marty I too am looking for some off road riding. Maybe we can figure it out.

Hi Ray !  I finally ended up paying for the one day off road adventure at this place (below) and it was a LOT of fun !  The guide was great and I learned a lot. I plan on going riding  this Sunday in the Mount Manunggal area . The scenery is unbelievable and your welcome to go along if you want ! 

http://philippineoffroadadventures.com/pwpix/

Offroad Adventure 1.jpg

Offroad Adventure.jpg

• Like 1

Ray1idaho

I won't be able to this Sunday, I am seriously missing my Dirt church though,and coming for Idaho and riding a lot of mountain single track I can't wait to do it here.. Here is my email [Deleted] look forward to talking with you for a future ride.. Brappp!!!!!

Edited by Aerosick
Deleted Email Address
  • Like 1

Member #1
2 minutes ago, Ray1idaho said:

I won't be able to this Sunday, I am seriously missing my Dirt church though,and coming for Idaho and riding a lot of mountain single track I can't wait to do it here.. Here is my email [email protected] look forward to talking with you for a future ride.. Brappp!!!!!

Welcome to the forum! 

Please dont post your email address on the open forums. It will give you 7 years bad luck and if you do it twice in 30 days it has been known to cause incurable impotence. 

• Like 1

Semper paratus

Come to Dumaguete area for off-roading with a motorbike. They spend more time riding on the sidewalks here than on the road.

Edited by Salty Dog
Fixed Text Visibility
  • Haha 2

MartyC
On 1/12/2018 at 6:12 PM, Ray1idaho said:

I won't be able to this Sunday, I am seriously missing my Dirt church though,and coming for Idaho and riding a lot of mountain single track I can't wait to do it here.. Here is my email [Deleted] look forward to talking with you for a future ride.. Brappp!!!!!

I'm not sure how to personal message on here for contact info  maybe just let me know we can meet up somewhere, I can usually get away anytime. I used to live in Rathdrum, Idaho  long ago. Mostly rode snowmobiles in those days !  What type of bike are you riding now ? I have a CRF 250LH and am thinking about a road trip on this vegetable highway I've heard about down South . One can usually spot some off-road trails to explore !