• Commercial Banner Advertisers

miles-high

Wife wants a Raptor...

cogon88

Well you are in luck here is a Raptor in Manila all you need is $150,000 USD and you can show off to all the Jitney and Tricycle Drivers and the kidnap for ransom gangs that you have arrived In Style

2018 Ford F150 Raptor Twin Turbo Red For Sale

Metro Manila

Photo 2018 Ford F150 Raptor Twin Turbo Red For Sale
PHP 7,480,000
Philkotse 8 days ago
2017Year

Description

Brand New 2018 Ford F150 Raptor3.5 Liter V6 Twin Turbo Petrol4x4 Eco BoostFull OptionLeather Seats, Power SeatsSunroof, Moon Roof, Panoramic RoofBack Up CameraDRL LampsBed LinerSide and Rear Step Board315/70/17 Mags and TiresPhp 7.480M. Neg.20% Down Payment Up To 5 Years To PayINCLUSIVE OF: 3 Years Registration,Tint, 1 Year Warranty or 20TKMS. which ever comes First.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Headshot

It is funny how little Filipinas who go to the US want to drive big vehicles. We have several Filipina friends in the US who drive big pick-up trucks or SUV's. I think it makes them feel more powerful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

musicman666
6 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

I see that big F O R D in the front of that vehicle.  Now I know what F.O. stands for.  Does R.D. stand for Rodrigo Duterte? :P

On that car I always thought it stood for feck off or die ....

Jack Rat
59 minutes ago, Headshot said:

It is funny how little Filipinas who go to the US want to drive big vehicles. We have several Filipina friends in the US who drive big pick-up trucks or SUV's. I think it makes them feel more powerful.

Sometimes I wonder what makes these "Sugar Daddy's" Tick!

jlobrist

My wife is happy with her Honda Accord. No need for a big Ford  

DeedleNuts

Who doesn't?

b077127c865f4eb44bed50814c903e00.jpg

• Haha 2

DeedleNuts
5 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Technically that isn't a pickup because of the short bed.

Well if you classmates jumped off the Empire State Building.....

bridge.png

I've never had an impractical car in my life, but I'm starting to think maybe it's high time. Dodge Charger Hellcat, anyone?

PhilsFan

With a Raptor, in a month or two, you will be driving it, not her. She will tell you it doesn't ride nice like your car, or it's too powerful, it's too hard to get groceries in the back, too hard to park it, etc. Don't get one unless YOU want one. Get her a tesla?...fast and quiet...safest car on the planet. A Volvo SUV would be a good choice for her as well.

• Like 1

Paul
14 hours ago, miles-high said:

A Ford F150 Raptor...

Went to a nearby dealership today... It’s a monster truck...

I may have to suggest a little more civilized Honda Ridgeline or similar...

She tells me many of her classmates drive those pickup trucks...

Would you guys buy a truck for yours?

Will see... haha :D

5a191c6d429d4_2017-ford-raptor1.thumb.jpg.94d01ac2026c47f31005bb18da85d03a.jpg

I'd say a Filipina would look pretty damned hot, driving one of those. She's got my vote, wanting a Ford truck in the first place. 

• Like 1

Highlighter

If you're in the market for a new car and it would make you both happy, nothing wrong with a woman driving a ute. My GF drives a Nissan Navara ute.

• Like 1

Paul
10 hours ago, Richard K said:

Do you need a truck?.

10 hours ago, Richard K said:

but is it practical?

Who cares? If I had the money and could buy whatever I wanted to drive, whether I "needed" it or not and whether it was "practical", would cross my mind about as quickly as fuel economy - not very likely. I owned a Jeep YJ until shortly before I left the states many years ago. I damned sure didn't own it due to any of the reasons above. I owned it because I wanted a Jeep. 

• Like 2

oztony
8 hours ago, Alfred E. Neuman said:

Impressive ground clearance for the Manila floods. V6? 3 hours in traffic daily? Must be costly

I have a v8 , 351 cleveland , f350 and it is only used when brute force is required in transferring stuff from A to B ... 50 + cents per kilometre in city traffic ....a bit better on the highway but the constant stops at fuel stations still slows the trip up a bit.

• Like 1

Paul
8 minutes ago, oztony said:

a bit better on the highway but the constant stops at fuel stations still slows the trip up a bit.

Easy to solve that one, mate. Do what I did with mine back when:- higher capacity fuel tanks. :D

oztony
5 minutes ago, Paul said:

Easy to solve that one, mate. Do what I did with mine back when:- higher capacity fuel tanks. :D

Been meaning to do it for years , freakin thing only takes $80 of fuel , did a 3400 k's round trip a few years back $1800 in juice and that was highway all the way.

• Like 1

SkyMan
8 hours ago, Headshot said:

Applies to guys too.

• Like 1