• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Sign in to follow this  
Kreole

KRATOM TEA

Kreole

Does anyone have experience with Kratom Tea or Kratom capsules?  I am just now reading up on it since I see the FDA and DEA want to classify it in the same control as heroin or marijuana.  The absolute, profound stupidity of the war on drugs insures a ready supply of inmates into the industrial prison complex and insures continuing massive profits for big pharma.  I am always interested in alternatives, so if anyone has experience with Kratom or has good, reliable information, please post here.  Thanks ahead.

RogerDat

I have no experience  with this, but it is banned in a lot of SEA that used it for hundreds of years due to it's addiction factors. ( Although the plant has a long history of use as an herbal medicine in Southeast Asia, kratom abuse is also well known in the region--the drug has been banned in Thailand, Malaysia, and Myanmar due to its addictive potential. https://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-kratom-use/)

Would not want to be caught with this in PI, not sure if it's banned here, but most drugs that you can get high from are banned here.

Are you wanting to use this for an ailment?

lucky138

Joe Rogan on youtube has an interview with more than one guest talking about this substance.  I think one is Chris Beck but not sure.   Just go to youtube and type in Joe Rogan and Cratom (they spell it with C and not a K)