smokey

do they sell testosterone gel in cebu

Irenicus
27 minutes ago, Flakes said:

I tried once a tablet of clomid and that is carbage would not give it to my worst enemy. ( or it was a fake) anyway i think Clomid is a medicine for ladies who want get pregnant.

One tablet isn't going to do anything to you, so that "response' was most likely all in your head.

Yep, clomid is indeed a medicine for "ladies who want to get pregnant."

smokey

when I first heard of it years ago I think headshot started a thread I like many rushed out and bought some but I think I was taking a 1/2 tab every day for two weeks did not see any change and stopped

Flakes
33 minutes ago, smokey said:

when I first heard of it years ago I think headshot started a thread I like many rushed out and bought some but I think I was taking a 1/2 tab every day for two weeks did not see any change and stopped

Because u did not get pregnant?

• Haha 1

DeedleNuts

Anyone using Anastrozole?

nothingbutquestions

You might want to think twice about this. It is a powerful med, normally used by bodybuilders injecting tons of testosterone. You are messing with your T/E ratios and can get out of hand quickly.

May I ask what problem you are trying to solve with this?

• Like 1

nothingbutquestions
4 hours ago, smokey said:

What change were you expecting? 

Were you sleeping through the night or waking up to pee?

Rocketman
6 hours ago, Headshot said:

Before you go see the doctor, go to Hi-precision to have your testosterone levels tested (you might as well have them do a full blood panel but ask for testosterone to be checked specifically), so you have that to show the doctor. Otherwise, the doctor will have you go to the lab and do a return office visit (doubling your cost). No prescription is necessary for a blood test.

That's my plan and what I keep asking the doctors' receptionists but they just tell me to come in.  I don't want to go through getting the test only to be told the doctor wants another or different test. Found the doctor I want to see and sent him a message on Facebook.  We'll see if he replies 😁.  

smokey
1 hour ago, nothingbutquestions said:

What change were you expecting? 

Were you sleeping through the night or waking up to pee?

I did a T test and out of 280 to 850 normal range I was almost 300 tired and not in the mood and not feeling any energy

nothingbutquestions
15 hours ago, smokey said:

I did a T test and out of 280 to 850 normal range I was almost 300 tired and not in the mood and not feeling any energy

My confidence in hormonal test results is virtually nil. The free obvious test is "morning wood." You have it or you don't. If you don't your "T" is low. Testosterone and Estrogen are linked. What you do to one affects the other.

I asked about your sleep and urination because those are usually signs of an estrogen/testosterone imbalance that cannot be fixed by simply increasing your "T". If you have excess estrogen, usually you are over 45 and your aromatase is converting your "T" to "E" or your intake of unfermented soy products and phyto-estrogens is is high causing an increase in "E" production.  In any event, that will not be fixed by increasing your "T" only. You need to lower your"E" levels as well. This is what I have gleaned from everything I have read.

I know of two ways to go: Calcium d-Glucarate and Anastrozole. The former is more gradual 2-3 weeks and more natural. The latter is more powerful and immediate but must be respected to avoid going toooo low and retaining the same symptoms. Everything is balance. Too high "T" too low "T" too high "E" too low "E' - you need to find your sweet spot and stay there with minute adjustments when necessary. 

I have excellent results with Clomid and have for years. I use Calcium d-Glucarate and keep Anastrozole around for minute adjustments when necessary.

It is your body Do your research. I am only sharing my experiences and and scratching the surface of what I have read and understood. I am not advising you to do anything except research for yourself. Some peplpe are more comfortable handing over their health to an MD. I prefer a more hands-on approach. Some prefer blood work to give them numbers. I prefer to hang my hat on a good nights and morning wood. It works for me. Happy researching - the answers are out there.

• Like 1

smokey

Thanks for the info