RangerUp

40 babies born to 10-year-old moms every year in The Philippines

Richard K

I gotta believe it is more..

• Like 2

A_Simple_Man
On 4/10/2017 at 5:54 PM, RR3 said:

Would be interesting to know how much older the fathers? Impossible I know.

I'm sure the girls know how old their fathers are.  But are you suggesting incest?

broden

maybe mtv can gather all in to one house and make a reality show

Paul
23 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

But are you suggesting incest?

In at least some of the cases? Without question.

4 hours ago, spydoo said:

The age of consent in The Philippines is twelve, I believe

That has been debated for ages. But, it is not true.

• Like 1

Mikala
8 hours ago, Paul said:

In at least some of the cases? Without question.

From the hundreds of girls I've communicated with over the years, incest seems quite common here. After an event, the girl is sent away to live with relatives. :(

• Like 3

shadow
1 hour ago, Mikala said:

From the hundreds of girls I've communicated with over the years, incest seems quite common here. After an event, the girl is sent away to live with relatives. :(

While Daddy just moves on to the next younger girl.

• Like 1

spydoo
15 hours ago, Paul said:

That has been debated for ages. But, it is not true.

Yes it is. <That's a link.

The minimum age for consensual sex is 12 years. United States' Country Reports on Human Rights Practices lists the age of consent of Philippinesas 12.[70] Sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 12 is defined as rape, under Chapter 3, Article 266 of the Anti-Rape Law of 1997.[71]

The statutory rape law criminalizes sex with minors under age 12 and sex with a child under age 18 involving force, threat, or intimidation. The maximum penalty for child rape is 40 years in prison plus a lifetime bar from political office. As of August the PNP reported 2,750 cases of child rape. The production, possession, and distribution of child p*ornography are illegal, and penalties range from one month to life in prison plus fines from 50,000 to five million pesos ($1,000 to $100,000), depending on the gravity of the offense.

If you have any information which contradicts the above please post it.

As I said in my original quote, there are other (strict) laws that deal with minors over the age of twelve. Here I was specifically writing abut the age of consent as it's that age that a girl has to have attained to be able to give consent, otherwise intercourse is considered statutory rape.

Headshot

The laws for children over 12 and under 18 all have age spreads attached to them. If one person is more than a certain number of years older than the other person, then the first person has broken the law. It is why most of the high school students in this country haven't ended up in prison. Many here have sex before they are 16.

Richard K

all things indicated aside?... It is a sad sad thing for a 12 year old to be a mother... and how the bread was buttered doesn't change that..

• Thanks 1

Paul
2 hours ago, spydoo said:

As I said in my original quote, there are other (strict) laws that deal with minors over the age of twelve. Here I was specifically writing abut the age of consent as it's that age that a girl has to have attained to be able to give consent, otherwise intercourse is considered statutory rape.

I will just say this.

Anyone here can go by a wiki as a reputable source if they'd like. But, my advice to anyone who reads this thread, is to not get involved with ANY Filipino (male or female) under the age of seventeen years, three-hundred-sixty-five & 1/4 days. If they do, they may very well end up charged in a nonbailable offence, like statutory rape of a minor, or human trafficking. From that point forward, the adult involved with the minor, will be in a major World of shit. In short, only an ignorant, naive soul would gamble with his life that way.

Additionally, people here can interpret "the law" any way they wish. But, it all boils down to what the authorities say it is, when the ignorant, naive soul is handcuffed and seated in the police station, with his 12 years old girlfriend in the custody of the DSWD. Her parents may also be in the same hot water as the ignorant, naive soul.

Anyone who chooses to question this information, may want to search this very site for historical articles, or speak with other members here who can corroborate my statements.

My :twocents: worth.

• Like 6

Richard K

well said..