• Commercial Banner Advertisers

SkyMan

A few items for sale here

SkyMan

You may not know it but you need these...

1.  Six inch hollow block machine.  Works great.  Could be used to produce higher quality block for your own project (wall/house/garage/etc.) or start a relative off on the way to self sufficiency.  Makes and shakes 3 6 inch hollow blocks at a time.  Before you ask I did look to see if it could be retooled to make 4 inch block and it would not be easy.  Build with confidence your blocks won't wash away in the next rain.

Delivery possible (small fee) if not too far.

Price: p27K only

Belmont's price is p29,250 which is for machine only and includes no pallets. (p86 each) Mine comes with over 160 pallets, a p14K value.  Also included is an angle bar rack you can mount on a wall to store the pallets.  If you don't know how it works, you put 3 pallets in the machine, then load your block mix.  Turn on the motor to pack the mix in and shake out the air.  Turn it off and then raise out the blocks.  Lift them by the pallets and set them aside to cure.  Repeat.   After sufficient curing time, knock the pallets off to use again.

IMG_20161203_170527.jpg.105d7e31aac61eb87344bd8c82418ff7.jpgIMG_20161203_170517.jpg.dece242ffc2cfe5b25a8497d58d2dfc5.jpg

(Belmont photos)

2.  Powercraft Compact 200 (230A) arc welder.

Used for building window bars for my house and a few other projects.  Not heavy use.  Handy for building a fence of other security features.  Could also get a relative started in business.

Belmont's price is p4,950
Take mine for p3K

IMG_20161203_170345.jpg.0f5abb5be8fdb8f9d4a61f5044d7e45a.jpg

(Belmont Photo)

3.  2 - Wheiz Gear helmets - Brand New                         ****SOLD******  

Black/Blue full face size XL  price tag shows p2300, can be yours for p1600.
White 3/4 size Medium with face shield only p1400.  Or get both for only p3K.

Both brand new and come with helmet bags.

IMG_20170315_083956.jpg.7b314f1545ef41511fdc4c1b32b1c1cd.jpgIMG_20170315_084134.jpg.9e80bd24b5761e552ffa40c0581f25bd.jpg

Thanks for shopping with Skyman.

Edited by SkyMan (see edit history)
  • Like 4

SkyMan

One thing to note is that the cement price is low as of late.  I just got a load from Vic for p165 a sack.  If you have future construction plans, it might be a good idea to make a bunch of good block now so you have that when you're ready to start.

• Like 5

bluecarabao

Wow!! P165 per sack ?? We are still paying P240 to P250 per sack for Holcium and the plant is right here in Davao.

• Like 1

SkyMan

I paid p21o last year which is as high as it got.  Steel has gone up a bit but was glad to see a 20% discount in cement.

billy

Everything seems to follow the price of oil. Cement didn't drop for a long time so maybe it won't rise so fast who knows. It's a nice time to build

• Like 1

SkyMan

Helmets Sold.

Edited by SkyMan (see edit history)

SkyMan

Still selling.

prakx

is welding machine available? 

oztony

@SkyMan   ^^^^^^^^

SkyMan
13 hours ago, prakx said:

is welding machine available? 

Yes, the welding machine is still for sale.

prakx

Interested with welding machine. Where to test the machine? Can I give my number?