quit_yume

Question About Circumcision for Kids in the Philippines

bkkmarlowe

Friends.... how many of you here on LinC have young boys living here in CC... and YOU need`to make this decision to chop up your sons dick? Should i give in to the wishes of GF and Phils cutlutre....? Heck no....

My boy can decide when he reaches majority (18 years) ... if he want the cut or not... heck its his penis... let hime decide what he will do wth it... yes?

• Like 4

Skywalker

let him decide what he will do with it... yes?

Absolutely.

HeyMike

We all have choices to make as a parent. It is good that is your decision. My decision would be to have my son circumcised.

• Like 1

topcat72m

What i would say is that you make the best choices for your own children. If you do choose to get them circumcised then at least get a proper doctor to do it. And get iit done right. I have heard that it is commonly done the traditional way. I really don't agree with that. In my opinion that is mutilation.

I got it done at 40 for medical reasons by a qualified surgeon. I do think its more hygienic and can definitely see the benefits in a warm damp climate.

DO NOT ALLOW THIS.

Jawny

For a long while, I had a friendly sort of "rule" when entertaining guests at home. I wanted to be sure guests were comfortable and enjoyed their visit. So, I suggested, we avoid religion and politics. We could discuss these elsewhere, just not while trying to socialize and remain civil with each other.

Later, I came to realize I had to add "health foods" since there were so many angry arguments about the topic it made for an unpleasant experience.

I'm thinking I'll add genital mutilation to the list.

ahoy53

Well I had it done as a baby, I don't remember a thing.

I was 21 pounds at birth and dropped to 8 pounds after the circumcision.......................:)

• Like 4

thebob

My friend used to circumcise elephants.

The pay was terrible but the tips were huge.

• Like 1

Richard K

personally?..I think it is a barbaric custom

Well I had it done as a baby, I don't remember a thing.

I was 21 pounds at birth and dropped to 8 pounds after the circumcision....................... :)

might be an indication of what happens when a chunk of your dick is sliced off

samatm

My friend used to circumcise elephants.

The pay was terrible but the tips were huge.

Kid i knew in school  was born without eyelids.. doctors used foreskin from his circumcision to graft eyelids..  He revealed this after we questioned why he  looked cockeyed.

• Like 3

USMC-Retired

Does being born a healthy male require surgical correction?

Depends on what it is.

Aerosick

When I was about 6 years old, my parents took me to a hospital to get a tonsillectomy. I remember waking up and wondering why my dick also hurt???

:killself:

• Like 2