Paul

ANYONE posting news articles that should be posted elsewhere on this site...

Please think before you post. If your topic should be in political forums, then see that it goes there. If you do not have access to said forums, either post in the topic asking for access, or do NOT post your thread in this forum.

Please think before you post. If your topic should be in political forums, then see that it goes there. If you do not have access to said forums, either post in the topic asking for access, or do NOT post your thread in this forum.

Is this information NEWS HEADLINES & WORLD EVENTS? It looks to me like the post telling us where to,post is posted in the wrong posting area. Although I'm just a dumb member and don't rate the higher status like some people.

(Can I get banned for questioning the great leader?)

Edited by Soarking

Is this information NEWS HEADLINES & WORLD EVENTS? It looks to me like the post telling us where to,post is posted in the wrong posting area. Although I'm just a dumb member and don't rate the higher status like some people.

I posted it in this forum, so the membership could see it, hopefully, PRIOR to posting something wrong here. 

And, no one has called you dumb, or even insinuated it at all. Not to mention the fact that this was not directed to you, in particular, but rather the membership as a whole. 

I also don't get where you think the general membership rates any "lower" than anyone else on this site. That is bullshit, and not true. 

SORRY, just bored sitting here in California waiting to return to Cebu. Just so I can complain to everybody how much I HATE the Philippines.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

It appears that there are still plenty of members who haven't read this thread or just don't take the time to research where the thread they are starting belongs...

Just because you found it on a new's site, that doesn't automatically mean it should be posted in the news forum...

• Like 1

It appears that there are still plenty of members who haven't read this thread or just don't take the time to research where the thread they are starting belongs...

Just because you found it on a new's site, that doesn't automatically mean it should be posted in the news forum...

I am probably one of them

Some members are still posting just about anything they find on the internet in the news forum.

Just because some nutjob made the local news in your home country. That doesn't make it suitable for the News Forum thread. If you feel you must share such an article, use the Off-Topic Forum.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1

There is no reason to be posting just any item you find in one of the many online Philippine news sites, in the News, Headlines & World Events Forum.

Think about if the article has some significance or would be something others would really like to know about. 

An expat in the news always seems to create interest and usually rightfully so. However a Filipino doing the same thing may not be of much interest. For example. There are over 10,000 murders a year in the Philippines. Do you think each of them should have a thread on LinC?

When posting a new thread in the News, Headlines & World Events Forum, please make an appropriate title. Usually you can't go wrong using the title of the article your posting, unless maybe it's too long or has spelling errors. Titles like "wow look at this" or "here it comes", give people no idea what the thread is about. Such titles may be okay for other forums, but not in the News, Headlines & World Events Forum.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1