rep1

New TV series/seasons?

I noticed there is a movie thread but no TV one, so here it is! Please share, I need this badly since they're out of movies this week!

starts with the Vikings season 4, on Feb 18, should already be available right now:

Vikings.jpg

a story of the adventure of some robber-killer gang. It has been fun to watch though not epic like Rome or GoT.

For older ones, Da Vinci's Demons just ended, no more new season. But the story turned really dark and depressing...

• Like 1

HBO has a new series "Vinyl"...2 episodes have been shown so far...a 2 hour premier and a 1 hour regular...

Gotham will be back next week...with their MSP of their 2nd season...

The Walking Dead kicked off their MSP last week...of their 6th season...

The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon is available on Cignal satellite channel 25...I find that entertaining...

American Idol claims to be on their final season...I have not watched more than 15 minutes of it yet...but they have been on for a few weeks now...

MLB should start showing spring training games next month of Fox Sports Asia...

Thanks for the reminder on Vikings. "American Crime Story: The People v OJ Simpson" is surprisingly good. Travolta's Robert Shapiro is hilarious. 11.22.63 also good.

I try to follow these regularly:

Grimm

new X-Files (although Mulder and Scully look a tad over the hill, they do seem to be grooming a couple of young replacements)

Blacklist (I can't figure out if I like or dislike Reddington, but he's kind of a Duterte figure ... lol).

Otherwise, I just watch whatever I happen to tune into - favoring shows shows like:

(new) Arrow, Heroes Reborn, Dominion, Haven, Walking Dead and other zombie clones 

(old) Supernatural, Law and Order, CSI

Dominion ended on season 2! Those bastards killed it just when it's getting better!

my list all from torrents but the walkin dead i watch live monday nites.

1 .survivor 2.  jay lenos garage  3. graveyard carz  4. bitchen rides 5. american pickers. 6. pawn stars. 7 gotham. 8. humans 9. naked and afrad 10. american horror story 11. fast n loud 12. crime story 13. wicked tuna 14. better call saul 15. lucifer 16. counting cars 17. yukon gold 18. colony 19. frontline 20. mr robot 21. pawn stars  22. gold rush. 23. bearing sea gold 24. orange is the new black 25.house of cards 26. anything that sparks my interest on eztz documentaries.

• Like 2

For older ones, Da Vinci's Demons just ended, no more new season. But the story turned really dark and depressing...

It started out being about pedophilia in the renaissance so I dropped it.

Watching  Grimm, Sleepy Hollow, Blacklist, TWD, the wife likes Amazing Race, Survivor, Once Upon a Time, 

I like Dr Who once in a while.

Murder Mysteries:  Midsomer Murders, Murdoch Mysteries, Dr Blake Mysteries, Criminal Minds, Castle, Elementary (very good), Sherlock (very good but they only do 3 a season), the Mentalist though that's finished after 7 seasons.

If you haven't seen them, Dexter and Breaking Bad are interesting.  I had heard Dexter might start up again but haven't seen anything.  

Colony  

I won't watch anything with any actors from Lost.  They are blacklisted in my book.

Edited by SkyMan

a story of the adventure of some robber-killer gang. It has been fun to watch though not epic like Rome or GoT.

History Channel = Free Viewing   one of our forum members had a haircut like him.