Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
France 06250

The guys from Cebu. We read from one. Not from the other.

7 posts in this topic

Unfair by any standard. Topic locked as soon as the other appeared on the forum to explain his side of the story. Bizarre!... At least, leave his private mailbox unlocked so we can communicate with him in private. You can't trash some one publicly like this without let him explain. We don't know who's Chris Bennetts, so we reserve the right to think anything we want. Unless you let Dean explain and we'll go from there. The thread must reopened for the purpose of Dean to explain and then can be closed again. How about that?

How about this.

You let us run this forum the way we choose to run it. If you wish, you may open a godaddy account, buy a domain name, buy a hosting package, or lease a server, and (pay for) install a script to start your own forum. Then, you can invite Dean, whom I know personally, over to post what he wants on your forum.

1. Dean is duly WANTED, as a legal warrant was approved by the Department of Justice in the Philippines. This sort of thing just doesn't get "made up".

2. Dean is a known person to have abused underage girls in Bogo City, Lapu-Lapu City, and elsewhere. Cases have been filed, and I personally know some of the affected parties.

3. If I had not invited Dean into my home, I would have a different view of this argument. In that case, I would have never been directly affected by him or his actions.

Now, Dean can look on another forum for sympathy. He will not get it here, from me.

How about that?

Now, let's drop this.

Oh, you don't have to agree in how this forum is run. But, if you are posting here, you do have to go by how we wish it to be run.

How about this.

You let us run this forum the way we choose to run it. If you wish, you may open a godaddy account, buy a domain name, buy a hosting package, or lease a server, and (pay for) install a script to start your own forum. Then, you can invite Dean, whom I know personally, over to post what he wants on your forum.

1. Dean is duly WANTED, as a legal warrant was approved by the Department of Justice in the Philippines. This sort of thing just doesn't get "made up".

2. Dean is a known person to have abused underage girls in Bogo City, Lapu-Lapu City, and elsewhere. Cases have been filed, and I personally know some of the affected parties.

3. If I had not invited Dean into my home, I would have a different view of this argument. In that case, I would have never been directly affected by him or his actions.

Now, Dean can look on another forum for sympathy. He will not get it here, from me.

How about that?

Now, let's drop this.

Oh, you don't have to agree in how this forum is run. But, if you are posting here, you do have to go by how we wish it to be run.

Received. Thanks. That's what you're saying, but we want to know why you chose the forum to reveal all that about him. (Dean) We want to know why you did it through a third person - Chris Bennett- and not directly since you know so much about him. (Dean) May be you thought that a president of a Rotary Club will add weight into the controversy and you'll gain more support in your crusade for vengeance?

I do have an account in Godaddy, the fastest Mac computer and the version CS4 Adobe Dreamweaver. Believe me, it can do a lot of harm. Unless you come clean and tell us the story behind the story. We know who Dean is, we want to know who Chris is direct from the horse's mouth.

Edited by France 06250

Unfair by any standard. Topic locked as soon as the other appeared on the forum to explain his side of the story. Bizarre!... At least, leave his private mailbox unlocked so we can communicate with him in private. You can't trash some one publicly like this without let him explain. We don't know who's Chris Bennetts, so we reserve the right to think anything we want. Unless you let Dean explain and we'll go from there. The thread must reopened for the purpose of Dean to explain and then can be closed again. How about that?

What's with this "we" s**t?

Are you implying that you are a "Royal" PITA? I think most people here have already pegged you as a PITA. But if you are of the "Royal" variety, that changes things a bit.

hehehe

Pete

I say let the guy have his say. A forum may be owned by an individual, but without people posting, it's nothing. The community is what makes a forum a forum, not some script or some owner. Not letting the guy say his side of the story makes me suspect everything that's been said on that thread. It's just not the lousy newspapers in the Philippines that can do a two bit hatchet job. Just my two cents.

Edit: Scratch what I just said up there, saw the other thread and saw all the vitriol up there. If someone wants to say their side of the story than they need to use some decorum, manners and of course brains.

Edited by Penguin

The original topic generated far too much abuse and as Penguin said, vitriol.

As that, the original thread, was closed for that reason, I see no point in opening a new thread and starting the entire process again.

Hence I am locking this thread.

(One of the other moderators may choose to open it, or may not.)

I do have an account in Godaddy, the fastest Mac computer and the version CS4 Adobe Dreamweaver. Believe me, it can do a lot of harm. Unless you come clean and tell us the story behind the story.

I'm inclined to treat this as a personal threat, which is against the rules, so condider this your first warning!

Edited by Bob Ward