Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Members reading the Jokes & Humor Forum

or better yet charge a flat rate for every time one clicks the report button to lodge a spurious complaint.  i don't understand the problem some have as everywhere in this place there is assigned moderators so why not simply chill out and let them do their jobs. 

I guess I should clarify something here. Even broden asked me if someone had contacted me via PM, as no reports had been made. No one contacted me. I just noticed more jokes recently, and decided to take a look. You see, the members of the forum are not providing me with enough humor in the hidden forums. So, I must find it elsewhere at the moment. 

Anyway, I decided to read more of these, when I noticed some unnecessary comments to some of the threads. After reading enough of the recent replies and seeing the tone they were posted in, I chose to create this thread. 

Now, let's let it ride, folks. 

• Like 5

I use "View New content" to see whats up on LINC, but can I block all non-philippine related topics, from showing in "View New content"?

A bit tired of first page is full of topics not related to Ph, after all LINC is about Ph.

• Like 3

I use "View New content" to see whats up on LINC, but can I block all non-philippine related topics, from showing in "View New content"?

A bit tired of first page is full of topics not related to Ph, after all LINC is about Ph.

Instead clicking on view new content you should just click on Forums , far left top of page , and then you go to straight to the Philippine related threads from there ,

if wading through all of the active threads on the new content page bugs you that is.

• Like 1

Paul, why not see if you can figure out how to charge these guys a dollar to click on a joke.

does this qualify as a silly reply ??   apparently not since Paul "liked" it .  

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 3

That's a good question. I have answered it HERE.

does this qualify as a silly reply ??   apparently not since Paul "liked" it .  

I was replying to his initial post. However, his follow up reply was not "silly". See below, when you are logged out of the forums, that is.

Want to know if I am joking?

Post any other silly replies below this one and find out.