Sign in to follow this  
Philippines Escape

A guy living in Cebu to avoid

I was in love with her and was seriously thinking i might marry her one day. At the time I was seperated but not divorced.

It may be a good thing he did come along to expose her true colors before I did marry her. I have made mistakes and don't pretent to be the inocent party. The only incocent party is the child and now he is the only one to be concerned about. I had no plan to take the child from her until i really found out what sort of mother she is. I know I will be a good father to him and he is already accepted by his older siblings who are waiting for me to "bring him home".

well if you talking takiing away and she lives here ??? This is a very catholic country and there is NO way a father ((( foreigner)) is going to take away any child without the mother saying so.... If your correct about her maybe just maybe she can be paid enough to let the child go but if she does you better leave with your child ASAP so she can never find you... As for the other rat in the wood pile ... the best way to get rid of him is quick and forever dont think anyone will cry for his sorry rear... Sorry it did not work out but after she got PG you might of giving her some security and maybe she would not of did you wrong...

Yeah I seen it in the SunStar today.

2 counts of REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7610

Call Bureau of Immagration Cebu - Mr. De Guzman Tel 3456442 or text 09064724574

They say their is a reward.... I wonder how much ?

well if you talking takiing away and she lives here ??? This is a very catholic country and there is NO way a father ((( foreigner)) is going to take away any child without the mother saying so.

In the Philippines, custody of a child, born out of wedlock, under the age of 7 is always with the mother - at the age of 7, the child can choose which (natural) parent he/she wishes to live with. However, if there are exceptional circumstances, custody could be given to the father. However a foreign father will face difficulties in taking his child out of the country unless a Philippines Court has awarded him sole custody.

Mark

Escapades,

Thanks for sharing...wow! You admit you are culpable to varying degrees and are no saint either but now you see clearly to fight for your paternal rights to provide your son a life. I saw the wanted pics yesterday in the SunStar ..then i read this string.. How unfortunate your life crossed with this sociopath.

GET the very best legal team.

Does the child have birth certificate? Are u listed as the father?

Good Luck.. and prayers

Dont yet understand why they are aftewr him on this act REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7610 but when I read it ,it would appear to be a basis for Escapade,s custody claim

Edited by Keith Angel

In the Philippines, custody of a child, born out of wedlock, under the age of 7 is always with the mother - at the age of 7, the child can choose which (natural) parent he/she wishes to live with. However, if there are exceptional circumstances, custody could be given to the father. However a foreign father will face difficulties in taking his child out of the country unless a Philippines Court has awarded him sole custody.

Mark

Mark your right to a point... I think the law is talking about choosing between mom and dad... husband and wife... I have custody of my two children from when they were 1 and 3 now both grown... And it was a hard legal battle and in the end the mother allowed me to win after I paid her 20,000 dollars... even with her prior problems with drugs the court was still not willing to hand over a young children to a father.... the court granted the custody after the mom did not show up but they did state over and over the father legally married to the mother...

Edited by robert51

Mark your right to a point... I think the law is talking about choosing between mom and dad... husband and wife...

Believe me, Robert, it doesn't matter if the child's parents are legally married or not, Philippine Law quite clearly states that where couples (either common-law or legally-married) separate, a child shall be under the custody and protection of the mother unless the mother can be proven to be unfit. However, proving unfitness is not at all easy, as you seem to have found out.

As others here will confirm, I am currently "peripherally-involved" in a child custody case which also involves two criminal actions and an administrative case with BID. As this is very much current and sub judice I will refrain from making further comments on our case at this time.

I have custody of my two children from when they were 1 and 3 now both grown... And it was a hard legal battle and in the end the mother allowed me to win after I paid her 20,000 dollars... even with her prior problems with drugs the court was still not willing to hand over a young children to a father.... the court granted the custody after the mom did not show up but they did state over and over the father legally married to the mother...

I assume that your custody battle was in the US? If here, did you file a criminal prosecution against her?

Mark

Edited by Markham

Well mark his first battle is getting a DNA which takes a court order... or she could just say... I don

Thanks to some of the people who know the real truth at livingincebu and let me know about this thread.

I am being set up by Chris Bennetts and his friends.

A lot of people will back me up that the real criminal here is Chris Bennetts. So please don't beleive the black picture that Chis Bennetts is trying to paint of me. Since he had no problem posting my picture and even going as far as paying for that SunStar ad I am going to give everyone information on him so people can know the real truth.

Chris Bennetts is the man running p*ornographic LBFM websites featuring Filipinas, some who are underage. I have pictures to prove it that he used to post on his mensasiantravelexploits and Angeles Bar websites.

(Business information deleted by Paul.)

People here in the Philippines are aware on his actions and he was even reported that he and his wife Antonieth ( at the time ) opened a Dance Studio on Mactan Island, Cebu Philippines. His wife at the time was serious about the studio but Chris had other intentions. Chris did even know he was reported to have been inviting other older men to come and watch the young girls dance in their underwear and was reported to have been taking pictures of the young girls that he proudly showed his friends.

During the day Christopher Bennetts tries to come off as an upstanding businessman and community member, but at night his a demented person who takes advantage of young underage girls. In the last 3 years Christopher Bennetts has become member of the Rotary Club of Mactan and has made a lot of influential friends who are involved in politics who he could use as protection is he is ever investigated.

Chris and I spent a lot of time together and I am 100 percent sure he is part of an international underage p*ornographic syndicate. Who specialize in making p*ornographic videos and pictures of young Filipina girls and boys.

Look in todays SUN Star

There is a wanted add for him now published. There are arrest warrents issued and also a deportation order is in progress

He is now in hiding on Mactan Island. He will be in the Philippines Justice system soon

f*** OFF CHRIS. I know you paid for that ad. I am not going to forget this and I swear you are going to get what is coming to you here or in Aus.