Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Philippines Escape

A guy living in Cebu to avoid

113 posts in this topic

I have lived in Cebu for around 3 years and met many of the expats. There are a few good guys here but I have to say the majority are not worth knowing. Philippines seems to be a refuge for people running away from problems or life in general. People that can not make it back home.

A while ago I made the mistake of befriending one such guy who at first seemed to be intelligent and genuine.

I have since found out that this guy moves from one person to another leaving a trail of destruction in terms of relationships, abuse, broken promises and destroyed lives.

Maybe he has no real life of his own so he likes to get into others people's lives and mess them around just to prove he can. He thinks he is a psychologist and will tell you so. What he loves is to mess around in people's heads playing mind games.

If you have a girl friend he will try to take her away from you. Not because he actually wants her for himself but simply to prove to himself that he can. Some he will have sex with and others he will just make problems between the couple feeding them any personal information that might have been confided between two mates to cause them to break up. He even fabricates blatant lies.

I will not talk about how he has messed around in my life and with my friends but here are some examples of how he works.

There was a waitress is gecko bar when it was still just a resto-bar. She had a job and a serious Australian fianc

post-922-1222937240_thumb.jpg

post-922-1222937251_thumb.jpg

post-922-1222937263_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the warning. He sounds like a real psycho. Guys like this often get what they deserve. Let's hope so.

I want to edit my post and fix up the bad grammar and change a couple of small things but can not see how.

There are a few members here that know this guy and I am sure they will soon be adding comments.

I am sure it felt good to get all that venom out of your system. I am not sure that you expect anything from this forum except our understanding. You got burnt by someone who you believed to be friend. It has happened to most of us and it does not matter what country you are in. When you say the majority of expats are not worth knowing I start wondering which expats you know. You can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps. Here's hoping you choose better companions from now on.

How to recognize him.

He is Australian and 34 years old. He has lived in Cebu for around 3 years. He is around 6

That describes a lot of foreigners here:

What color hair ?

How long is his hair cut ?

Mustache ? Sideburns ?

What names does he go by ?

Does he have any tattoos ?

Does he always wear hats or shirts with logos ( some guys have a limited warbrobe )

How much do you think he wieghs ?

He's going to be entering the "Filipino Justice System" I presume? Best thing for him really.

I will say this about that, if a married/attached woman will succumb to his supposed allure, she is just a guilty as he is.

I will say this about that, if a married/attached woman will succumb to his supposed allure, she is just a guilty as he is.

There are very innocent, gullible girls straight out of the province who could succumb to his allure.

Where does his income from from Philippines Escape ?

Does he have a business here ?

messing with someones woman .. successfully or not ,anywhere in the world, is a good way to end up with a very serious leaking problem .. it'll eventually catch up

1 person likes this

Sadly, there are some low-lifes of every nationality, and in every country.

Anyone who is on shabu (or similar drugs) should be watched carefully, or kept away from, as that makes an unstable person even more so.

Sad that someone ruins others, but no doubt he will get his just deserts in due course.

He's going to be entering the "Filipino Justice System" I presume? Best thing for him really.

There are very innocent, gullible girls straight out of the province who could succumb to his allure.

Where does his income from from Philippines Escape ?

Does he have a business here ?

Yes, that's true there are innocent, gullible girls straight out from the province who may succumb. But if she is married/attached, then its a different story. Its not like trigonometry or rocket science to know right from wrong.

A man who is confident in himself and his relationship should not feel threatened by a dog like this guy! Oddly enough, in the Phils its usually the women who cause problems by going after a married man. This is because many Filipino men can't resist the temptation.

Edited by Archer