Paul

Politics & Religion Forums: Please read if you wish to continue viewing them.

+Paul    53,587

My apologies. I had to break my promise of no more topics about this. God knows, I hope this is the last one. I know you guys are tired of seeing them. I certainly am. 

Now, I am going to do something I really did not wish to do. But, this WILL end ANY and ALL issues of members complaining about "having to view" political forums. So, for those of you with access to any of the hidden forums, this is how the viewing of the political and religious forums will be done now.

1. If you wish to have access to the political forums, or the religious and debated topics forums, you will need to post a reply in THIS THREAD. Please do not send me a PM, email, or other communication requesting access. I get too many of those already. I would much rather deal with this in a single thread. 

2. I will add every member who posts in this thread, access to the political and religious and debated topics forum.

3. Reply to this thread ONLY ONCE with your request. We will see it and will sort it. If you reply a second time, it may cause us to look again at your account, thus wasting time we could be doing something else on site. Please keep in mind, our time is as valuable to us, as yours is to you. 

4. You are not to post any topics concerning subjects which should be covered in these forums, elsewhere on this site. Philippine Political topics may still be posted ONLY in the Philippines Politics Forum, which all members will have access to regardless of this access. But, make sure they are only Philippines Politics topics.

4a. Once granted access, those who wish to view those forums will now be able to do so, by viewing the portal AND / OR by clicking "View New Topics".  You may also bookmark the "category link" which lists each of the forums under it.

I will start working on this as soon as I finish posting this thread. God, I sure hope you guys appreciate this. It is going to be a pain in the butt for me to add access to every single member who wishes to have it.

ONCE you have access, you can click the following link and view the hidden category and ALL the currently listed forums under that category. (As of the posting of this thread, there are seven (7) Outlaw Forums.)

Click here to view the political, religious & debated topics forums, please.

After your account has been given access, and after you click the link above, you should see the following list of forums: 

Screenshot 2016-03-20 05.42.jpg

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2

Kahuna    33,617

Ok doke..hook me up Paul and thank you :)

• Like 2

oscarpears    829

Hook me up too. Politics and religion are the stuff of life, just let us make an effort to be respectful and ever so slightly open to another's point of view and it should be pleasant and fun. Thanks.

• Like 1

+broden    54,084

i always like to have a complete set ...

so set me up bartender

• Like 2

+broden    54,084

you can use this as a punishment now Paul

any unruly posters that want to be included can be banned from those particular forums

but even better

any unruly posters who do not wish to be included in them can be forced to be 

• Like 3

NOSOCALPINOY    1,859

Nah! No thanks! People are just too mean, vicious, sarcastic and or obnoxious when it concerns politics or religion! JMHO! :acute:  

• Like 1

+Paul    53,587

Nah! No thanks! People are just too mean, vicious, sarcastic and or obnoxious when it concerns politics or religion! JMHO! :acute:  

Okay. Perhaps I was NOT clear enough. Had I just gone through and looked at the user names, WHICH IS MY INTENT, I would have added you. If you do not wish to have access, do NOT reply to this thread!!! People, please do not make my job harder than it has to be. 

• Like 4

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert