Sign in to follow this  
Detour

Bloodied Foreigner for Christmas

I was walking down Ramas Street at about 10am, when, low and behold, I saw a foreigner all blood soaked tee shirt, with bandaged head, and taped up nose. I was shocked to see such a sight on Christmas Day staggering along the path. Not knowing quite what to say at such a sight, I only nodded and continued on my way thinking WTF!

Anyway, about half an hour later, I walked past him again at the circle, and was greeted with a 'Merry Christmas'...  I replied, 'better for some'. He then asked, while I continued walking, 'are you English?' (as he obviously was by his accent), I just said no, and continued on my way....

This is seriously not something the locals need to see... making us/me look bad/stupid.

Did anyone else seen this guy?  What a mess...

I was walking down Ramas Street at about 10am, when, low and behold, I saw a foreigner all blood soaked tee shirt, with bandaged head, and taped up nose. I was shocked to see such a sight on Christmas Day staggering along the path. Not knowing quite what to say at such a sight, I only nodded and continued on my way thinking WTF!

Anyway, about half an hour later, I walked past him again at the circle, and was greeted with a 'Merry Christmas'...  I replied, 'better for some'. He then asked, while I continued walking, 'are you English?' (as he obviously was by his accent), I just said no, and continued on my way....

This is seriously not something the locals need to see... making us/me look bad/stupid.

Well I don't think it was Whippy as last I heard he was stumbling around in Cebu, and theBob is still stumbling in Japan. :biggrin_01:

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • Like 1

Was he rather tall? 

Wasn't me, although that is where I live.  I was too busy nursing a black label hangover from the previous night.

Well I don't think it was Whippy as last I heard he was stumbling around in Cebu, and theBob is still stumbling in Japan. :biggrin_01:

He's been here a while.

• Like 1

well you did look bad just saying no and walking by without asking if he was ok or not .

• Like 6

Well I don't think it was Whippy

Last we heard, he was spending Christmas in Colon, claiming that he was going to have a better Christmas than me.

Blasting out videoke and banging worn out old boilers.  Sounded like a plan to me!   :not_see:    :not_me:    :horray:

• Like 3

was a guy in a similiar get up last year in lahug, great make up, total scam, told him to feck off and next time the blood will be real

and just think i was getting ready to run for mayor and now another foreigner messes up my chance.... oh well 

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this  

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert