Sign in to follow this  
charlest27

NFL Playoffs and Superbowl broadcast

With the NFL playoffs and Superbowl coming up. Which cable tv company will show the playoffs or superbowl on TV. Plan B is will any sportsbar or hotel show the superbowl my wife loves the halftime show ? I know the game will come on like 7 AM monday morning. I know about steaming online but sonetimes good sometimes not so good streaming.

To late now but it might be time to look in to an AFN reciver and dish any body know how to do this i am retired navy no problem there. Thanks for the help.

chuck,   check the cable company to see if  they carry ASN network.      It will have most all of the playoffs and superbowl.    Likewise there are several streaming sites you can TRY  already mentioned on theses forums.   I subscribe to ASN through SkyCable but they are not the only carrier.   it costs 350 month.   I plan on cancelling after the suprbowl.   you could subscribe for just 2 months and cancel.     ASN also rebroadcasts the games throughout the week incase you miss some early morning action. 

The superbowl is usually carried by one of the Philippine channels as well... Solar, or balls or  GMA... but it varies year to year and there is no guarantee.  

There is no guarantee the sports bar or the hotels will be airing the event.  You have to nail it down.   there was one celebrated LinC event ...advertised as a superbowl event....but the connection to the bar/resto was never set up in time and the bar owner was scrambling for a live streaming and the fellers were crowded around his laptop....but the breakfast bar was good so I hear.  

I know Jokers Arms in Mandaue had it in 2011. Not sure about last year though.

I have gotten good reports that the old Corba Bar (down the street from the Diplomat Hotel ) is setting itself up to be a sports bar.. and is currently showing American Football. U might check in with them. 

If anyone tries to stream it U might use this website. I use it here in the USA all the time. I have been told it works in the Philippines but have not tried it yet - next trip...

If it works please let us know..  www.wiziwig.tv  (don't bother downloading any of the media players u don't need them, just let the ads play out and then enlarge the screen  and the ads will disappear...)

It is hard to think that the NFL has only one more week left... the season went fast...

good luck.  with your teams..

I have gotten good reports that the old Corba Bar (down the street from the Diplomat Hotel ) is setting itself up to be a sports bar.. and is currently showing American Football. U might check in with them. 

If anyone tries to stream it U might use this website. I use it here in the USA all the time. I have been told it works in the Philippines but have not tried it yet - next trip...

If it works please let us know..  www.wiziwig.tv  (don't bother downloading any of the media players u don't need them, just let the ads play out and then enlarge the screen  and the ads will disappear...)

It is hard to think that the NFL has only one more week left... the season went fast...

good luck.  with your teams..

I have used wiziwig here in san fernando...works great for the 1 am games...about 6 am, the internet here gets slow and the feed constantly has to be reset...

currently, I am looking for a place to watch the Eagles vs Dallas Sunday Night football game, because of the internet problems here in san fernando at 9:30 am...

Not that I care about NFL(I'm avid college fan)have also tried wiziwig, but finally decided just to subscribe to US TV NOW-pay the monthly fee and mostly get to watch what I want. Right now watching Miami/Louisville bowl game.

I have used wiziwig here in san fernando...works great for the 1 am games...about 6 am, the internet here gets slow and the feed constantly has to be reset...

currently, I am looking for a place to watch the Eagles vs Dallas Sunday Night football game, because of the internet problems here in san fernando at 9:30 am...

It'll be on at my House...but I think I will be turning it off early as I don't see much chance for  the Cows to pull this one off.    The Eaglets have a lot of Mojo .. Dallas D is n shreds and NOW Romo is  out.      Looks like another 8 - 8 and out season :(      

Not that I care about NFL(I'm avid college fan)have also tried wiziwig, but finally decided just to subscribe to US TV NOW-pay the monthly fee and mostly get to watch what I want. Right now watching Miami/Louisville bowl game.

I was able to watch the Miami/Louisville game...on wiziwig, but it started giving me trouble in the second half...the good part, the game was long decided by that point...Bridgewater appears to be the real deal...

I watched super bowl at Jokeers Arms 2012.   The set breakfast wanted to make me kill the so called cook. Lousy & expensive.   Regular menu breakfaasts were great.

Mike, who is running the sports bar "Time Out" (the old Cobra Bar) is a huge American Football fan, so I am pretty sure he will be showing the Super Bowl.

His IT set up is pretty good as well, so he can stream stuff from the internet, via his laptop (HDMI) to the big screen TV.

Sign in to follow this  

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert