Sign in to follow this  
panther

photo I D camera

hello folks i,m looking at adding photo I D to our little business and looking for advice on a camera to purchase for the job ,don,t want to spend big bucks just a basic camera to do the job any recommendations are welcome cheers

A basic digital camera (8 megapixel), a good photoprinter and a computer is all that you'd need. Just make sure that you select a printer (check the quality of the printout in the shop before you buy) that you can get toner and photo paper easily in the Philippines.  

• Like 1

Not involved in this business but have used them often.  You may want to think about a cheap tripod and, depending on the purposes of the pics (visa, passport etc), a selection of coloured paper backgrounds that you can just stick up behind the customer.  Different countries have different background requirements and picture specifications. 

• Like 1

Not involved in this business but have used them often.  You may want to think about a cheap tripod and, depending on the purposes of the pics (visa, passport etc), a selection of coloured paper backgrounds that you can just stick up behind the customer.  Different countries have different background requirements and picture specifications. 

what colour back ground for the philippines pictures.I have a tripod and a samsung digital camera but can,t see what pixels it is but i,ve only just purchased it so maybe this one might do the trick

The id picture they took when I renewed my philippine drivers license has a light blue background

The picture was taken with a pc camera (USB)

My wifes work id have a grey-ish/white background.

No need for high resolution photo for id  the picture is quite small anyway

Every time i get a rush ID photo they take it with a digital SLR (held in their hand usually) then crop and size it in Photoshop. They can even put a suit and tie on you.

Im sure there must be a set of templates out there available for Photoshop.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert