Sign in to follow this  
quit_yume

Philippines Hypocrisy

When asked,  Aquino had no real answer to this..   But it seems they have no problems victimizing those in Angeles and other places in the Philippines where nobody is trafficked...Its just a matter of making only the efforts to appear like they are doing something instead of actually doing something.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2013/12/18/pkg-hancocks-juicy-bars.cnn.html

• Like 1

Like this girl didn't know what she was getting into when she lied to immigration authorities at NAIA to get there in the first place. If she really didn't know what she was getting into then lets let natural selection kick in. 100% certain she had to lie to immigration authorities to leave. SO, hmm, what kind of normal job requires you to lie to immigration? CIA and....

This is the shit that causes my wife and millions of other decent Filipinas who are  1000x's more attractive than this woman, yet never had any children out of wedlock, have to answer stupid questions at the airport when leaving her 'free' country. My wife was offered many a 'modeling jobs' in her days before we were married. But she wasn't stupid enough to fall into it, she knew what it meant. A 'modeling job' randomly offered to you (when you actually  are hot) is a high end prostitute job to rich men. When you are as ugly as the woman in this video, I can only imagine what it means. Screw ugly foreigner misfits I guess?

Please. If you believe the shit tin this video then let me introduce you to my portfolio of swamp land currently for sale. 

Nobody was interested in her - she didn't make money. So now poor her, I lied to immigration in the Philippines, now rescue me!

No comment on the exploiters?  Just the Victim?   How many times have you resold the swampland to suckers? 

• Like 1

This woman might not be the best person to use as an example of exploited women.  With her multiple tatoos , and her slutty but happy look when she is all gussied up for work she certainly doesnt look anything like someone being exploited ! 

She thought she was going to be a singer in a bar  at a military base ?  I have yet to meet a filipina who didnt know what being an " entertainer" in a foreign country entailed 

Edited by Davaoeno

I have yet to meet a Filipina who didn't know what being an " entertainer" in a foreign country entailed 

Especially in Japan or Korea. They have a long history of exploiting other Asian women. Pretty much every Filipina has heard the stories of what happens to "entertainers" in those countries. To be hired as a "singer" or "dancer" in Japan or Korea is to be hired as a prostitute. Whether they have their passports taken, who knows? It has probably happened to a few, but not necessary all (or even many). CNN isn't going to miss the opportunity to use some "hot button" phrases (like "human trafficking" or "passports confiscated") whether or not they are true. The US military does put any bar that has prostitution on its "off limits" list, and heaven help the serviceman who gets caught in an "off limits" establishment by the US military police that patrol them.

I have yet to meet a filipina who didnt know what being an " entertainer" in a foreign country entailed 

You really do need to hang out with more naive Filipinas.   I knew some 18 year olds who rushed off to an interview for jobs as dancers in Japan they came back crestfallen as the woman was looking for experienced dancers.   Once they wise up and make the choice its a different ball game but you have start off naive before you wise up. 

i know girls that were sent there by their parents...  the families knew what it entailed but they didn't...  

Sign in to follow this  

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert