Sign in to follow this  
mrlondon

The speed these girls move at is incredible

The speed these girls move at is incredible. I think I have been through the beggining, middle, and end of a relationship in 3 months. We went through the infatuation period, the every day life stage, and then the realising we are not meant to be together stage, all in 3 months! But, may I add, it was her actions that drove those stages. Anyway, that's not important: the point is, I have found from chatting to many girls online that they want to move at a very fast pace. Any tips on getting them to slow down? 

Juggle three at once but in staggered relationship cycles?

• Like 3

It's only words on a screen. It doesn't count until you get here.

• Like 6

It's like speed fishing. Get the foreigners to bite quickly and then reel 'em in. I suppose maybe it is a bit of desperation on the part of someone who sees marriage to a foreigner as "making it" in life.

If I knew then what I know now about internet dating I might not be married now.

• Like 7

It is on both sides.  The serious girls don't want to play games and be used by some dreamer in his mom's basement.  The scammers want their payday.   

On the guy's side 80-90% of guys online are married or never actually going to visit.  They want cheap webcam sex.  The other guys get so overwhelmed by offers they just pick one to calm things down often.  

• Like 8

BUT ... sometimes it can work for both sides. There are so many angles going on in internet dating that it takes a lot of work and meeting people in person. I was lucky.

• Like 1

Somebody is sending her money, or more money than you...or an online 'BF' actually arrived to meet her, and she'll be busy for a while.   You'll have to wait your turn.

• Like 3

The local girls that move too fast are either girls who have lived abroad and are westernized or have slept with Kano in Cebu  before

It's no harm in meeting them for a coffee and seeing if you meet each others needs or not

One Aussie guy I know met 8 of them (with some chaperones) at jolibee at one time.....it cost him 2000 pesos but he saved a hell of a lot of  time 

He is still with one of the girls who he met that day.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert