Sign in to follow this  
oscarpears

Hi everybody it's me from the UK

My maiden speech; though i have visited this site often and have been impressed by the quality of the advice and indeed some of the arguments.
I like this site for its honesty, it doesn't do "rose tinted" and that is fine in my book., The Philippines is a complex amalgamation of contradictions and to mislead people into thinking its any different and to move here without being first grounded in the reality of the country is a shockingly rapid way of turning an ordinary idealistic guy into a financially skeletal zombie.
I am sure this site has done much to prevent such needless failure and i am happy to be a member and to add my tuppence to the debates. Ingat.   

• Like 5

The Philippines is a complex amalgamation of contradictions and to mislead people into thinking its any different and to move here without being first grounded in the reality of the country is a shockingly rapid way of turning an ordinary idealistic guy into a financially skeletal zombie.

Nice words but what do they all mean . Anyway its early in the morning and brain not in gear yet. But welcome, I'm from Hull , Yorkshire.

• Like 1

Welcome to Forum... :hi: ...and sure it's the best place on WWW, regarding Philippine info.

• Like 1

Nice first post. As you will know by perusing this site there are a wide variety of opinions here, but most of them are formed through experience so they are helpful.

Nice to see another Londoner on here innit. As you've been here, we would all be interested in your observations.

Welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome Oscar ...so when will you be headed this way ..with your tuppence ? 

Sign in to follow this  

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert