• Announcements

• Paul

New Members: Click Here   03/09/2017

Hello. If you are a new member, and feel a bit apprehensive about posting in the "open" forums, or, just wish to get your "sea legs" prior to posting in the open forums, feel free to post anything you wish to talk about, in the Newbies Forum. No one will bother you, or give you any sort of grief. Everyone there is happy to help you get answers to your questions.
  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolfpack

Caro & Marie aka FERNA Corporation

9 posts in this topic

ok, I am seperating this from my pizza thread...

What does anyone know about this place?

What has anyone purchased anything there?

If so, exactly what...

What are their hours?

CARO & MARIE aka FERNA Corporation
18 CHERRY COURT, GEN. MAXILOM AVE., ZAPATERA CEBU CITY
032-2555825/23

This place is just off Mango Ave...I dont know how to link the google map...if anyone does, please do...

If this is a reliable location for imported items...be it flour or kitchenware...I would like to know as much as possible before going there...and yes, I do plan to go there Saturday...hoping they are open Saturdays...

1 person likes this

Do me a favor if you would please, check and see if they have sausage stuffers and decent hand meat grinders while you are there.

I didn't realize you were into specialty cooking and it is good to know at least one other member knows his way around the kitchen.

3 people like this

For flour you may want to check out a place called Healthy Options in North Wing SM Cebu.  They carry a number of flours and grains from bobsredmill.com as well as other items.  I also noticed a couple of the Bobsredmill products at the grocery in the imported section of the PMall.

1 person likes this

Caro n Marie -  has a number of baking goods items and ingreedients.  There is an outlet in the strip mall across SM .    There used to be one in Lapu Lapu  but its gone.   The had a candy thermometer,  they had whole wheat flour,   Personally .. I didn't see much a couple years ago.   your mileage may vary.  

We buy some drink powders from C&M and few other items at times. Good little store.   They are also a service agent for Oster brand equipment .

Interestingly I just texted Fernas rep. about C&M . Going by him.  Caro & Marie is not part of Ferna Corporation .

There is a other good source for kitchen,catering, baking  gear at Ong Kin King  at pier 4 area, Osmena Blw, Jones or Plaridel St in Cebu City. 

1 person likes this

For flour you may want to check out a place called Healthy Options in North Wing SM Cebu.  They carry a number of flours and grains from bobsredmill.com as well as other items.  I also noticed a couple of the Bobsredmill products at the grocery in the imported section of the PMall.

PMall is Park Mall?

I went to this place earlier this week...

They had Iowa mozzarella cheese, pizza screens, pizza slicer, food processors, bread flour (for making pizza) and even a huge proffesional pizza oven...

If it is ferna, it is a distributor of their products.  Ferna are one of the biggest bakery/food ingrediants companies in the country (factory is in northern Manila).  Most their stuff is locally made, but they do import a few of their products.  They are decent quality - my wife buys a lot of them for her milk tea business.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert