Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the.lone.gunman

Strawberry Residences Cebu

18 posts in this topic

http://strawberryresidencescebu.com/

Does anyone have any firsthand experience or info about this place? It looks ok online but ya never know....and I can't find any reviews .Tks.

It's brand new so we wouldn't have any first hand experiences since it's a specialty market. But I noticed:

" Strawberry is an offshoot of Apple Tree Suites-Cebu City (www.appletreesuitescebu.com) and Apple Tree Resort & Hotel in Cagayan de Oro City (www.appletreeresortcdo.com), which are both hotels." in the "about" section. 

1 person likes this

Don't know anything about the pace, but it did look clean and fresh.

Looking at the pics though and I think the room you show looks terribly small by comparison to other hotels such as the Radisson and even the old Diplomat.

just read their list of amenities .. dont offer wi-fi  ! 

just read their list of amenities .. dont offer wi-fi  ! 

They most likely have it, but neglected to list it on their website. Anybody interested can e-mail them and find out.

They most likely have it, but neglected to list it on their website. Anybody interested can e-mail them and find out.

I did e-mail them and they do have internet....i was just wondering if it was a decent place .......looks ok on the website but ya never know until someone sees it in person.

Buddy of mine recently stayed there for one month while waiting to move into his new rental unit. He was less than impressed! Very nice at first sight - however he stated that the equipment provided in the "kitchen" was minimal and hardly enough room to swing a cat! Did not live up to the promotional blurb. By the way, he has been a regular at Appletree for years and still uses it as his mailing address. 

1 person likes this

This is the Philippines, do you really expect anyone to answer their e-mail here?

1 person likes this

This is the Philippines, do you really expect anyone to answer their e-mail here?

If you had bothered to read, rather than dwell in cynicism, you would have realized that the OP already got a response from them regarding his e-mail query.

the.lone.gunman said:

I did e-mail them and they do have internet.

If you had bothered to read, rather than dwell in cynicism, you would have realized that the OP already got a response from them regarding his e-mail query.

Do you really expect me to care that you may or may not be the forum police?