Comfy Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 4 Month-old daughter, Then He Raped Her To Death

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 JamesMusslewhite

JamesMusslewhite

Emperor of the Moon, Inventor of Atmosphere

• +Global Mod
  • 6,487 posts
  • 3357 thanks
  • 188 topics
  • Local time: 12:09 AM
  • My Blood Type:I will not donate
  • Philippines:Current resident

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

I rarely post topics that I find myself being at a lost of words to discuss. This one I can not find the words...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 4 Month-old daughter, Then He Raped Her To Death

By Anomaly

http://freakoutnatio...rape-her-4.html

Prosecutors in St. Charles County, Missouri, have charged the mother of a 4 month-old infant girl with abuse and second degree murder after allowing her boyfriend to rape her baby, which resulted in the child's death.

Mother-350x227.png

Prosecutors say that 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell was aware that her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, had previous convictions for sexual offense against a minor. Still yet, she sent text messages giving permission for him to have sex with her infant daughter.

St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar said, “In those text messages she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things. It is very, very disturbing.”

The complaint goes on to allege that Howell took Ashlynn to Prince’s home to spend the night at the time Ashlynn was murdered.

Boyfriend-350x227.png

The highly disturbing complaint says Ashlynn died from strangulation, and being anally sodomized. The infant suffered petechial hemorrhages to her lower neck, abdomen, neck, chest legs and back. She further suffered contusions to her neck, under her chin and to her thymus. Also, hemorrhages to her thyroid, larynx and trachea. The infant also suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her head causing a laceration in her ear and a hemorrhage near her skull. She suffered multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum, with massive hematoma in the pelvis area. The cause of death however, were the injuries to her anus and rectum, even before the strangulation took place.

Link to Fox News Video
.http://player.ooyala...rape-her-4.html

Edited by JamesMusslewhite, 21 June 2013 - 12:24 PM.

“My grandfather used to say that once in your life you need a doctor, a lawyer, a policeman and a preacher, but every day, three times a day, you need a farmer.” Brenda Schoepp

#2 Headed that way

Headed that way
  • Elite Member
  • 724 posts
  • 193 thanks
  • 34 topics
  • Local time: 11:09 AM
  • My Blood Type:Don't know
  • Philippines:Visited 1 to 5 trips

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

Four words:

Trial
Then'
tree chipper

#3 JamesMusslewhite

JamesMusslewhite

• +Global Mod
  • 6,487 posts
  • 3357 thanks
  • 188 topics

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

My moral view says pity and forgive them, the flaws in my core being says eradicate them. We are to no longer practice 'eye of an eye, tooth for a tooth". I believe in seeking justice and not to seek vengeance.... But this conflicts me, perplexes me, and stirs a deeper darker side of human nature.

• GoHuk, Mr. Wonderful, Knowdafish and 1 other like this

Thanked by 1 Member:
Davaoeno

#4 Paul

Paul
  • +Founder
  • 25,110 posts
  • 6158 thanks
  • 3,715 topics
  • Local time: 11:09 PM
  • My Blood Type:AB+
  • Philippines:Previous resident

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

My moral view says fuck 'em. No trial, just straight to the chipper.

What horrible, horrible people there are in this world.

I believe in seeking justice

Where is the justice this for this baby? These people should be made to suffer, and then die.

Oh, I am happy to live by "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth".

Edited by Paul, 21 June 2013 - 01:04 PM.

• Brucewayne likes this
peukerts_law_1.png

#5 JamesMusslewhite

JamesMusslewhite

• +Global Mod
  • 6,487 posts
  • 3357 thanks
  • 188 topics

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

My moral view says fuck 'em. No trial, just straight to the chipper.

What horrible, horrible people there are in this world.

Where is the justice this for this baby? These people should be made to suffer, and then die.

Oh, I am happy to live by "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth".

I guess this is why it is so shocking. The realization just how evil people can be. Which is more of the monster? The mother who betrayed the child? the boyfriend who preyed on a 4 month old child? or me for wanting them harmed in the most horrible public fashion?

The boyfriend seems to have had issues with the law before due to his urges, yet he was out on the streets to commit this crime. Society failed the child, the mother failed the child, and each allowed an offender to hideously subject a baby to a detestable act of carnal rage.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite, 21 June 2013 - 01:16 PM.

• Mr. Wonderful likes this

#6 hookedtothenet

hookedtothenet
  • Elite Member
  • 483 posts
  • 135 thanks
  • 27 topics
  • My Blood Type:No option.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

Trial Then' tree chipper

That would be too painless for this scumbag!

He should endure something far more painful and for alot longer before his death!

#7 Nangulo

Nangulo

I used to be confused, now I just don't know ...

• Elite Member
  • 1,056 posts
  • 184 thanks
  • 56 topics
  • My Blood Type:I cannot donate

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hopefully, there's justice similar to this, but that it won't take so long.

http://www.usatoday....e-baby/2126323/

#8 Kabisay-an gid

Kabisay-an gid

The Visayan

• Elite Member
  • 1,193 posts
  • 215 thanks
  • 6 topics
  • Local time: 11:09 AM
  • Philippines:No Answer

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

I believe in a fair trial, regardless of how hideous the crime.

If convicted, walk them out in the middle of a garbage dump and put a couple loads of buckshot in their heads, and leave them for the cockroaches.

#9 JamesMusslewhite

JamesMusslewhite

• +Global Mod
  • 6,487 posts
  • 3357 thanks
  • 188 topics

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

Hopefully, there's justice similar to this, but that it won't take so long.

http://www.usatoday....e-baby/2126323/

• Steve Smith argued he was too drunk to realize his assault was killing the baby..

wow and I wonder if in his mind that if he were sober and just raped the baby and the child lived, that somehow he would less despicable and therefor deserving of lesser punishment? Sure sounds repentive to me..

#10 Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful

Jack Wade (CIA)

• Banned
  • 797 posts
  • 169 thanks
  • 162 topics

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

I rarely post topics that I find myself being at a lost of words to discuss. This one I can not find the words...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

By Anomaly

http://freakoutnatio...rape-her-4.html

Prosecutors in St. Charles County, Missouri, have charged the mother of a 4 month-old infant girl with abuse and second degree murder after allowing her boyfriend to rape her baby, which resulted in the child's death.

Mother-350x227.png

Prosecutors say that 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell was aware that her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, had previous convictions for sexual offense against a minor. Still yet, she sent text messages giving permission for him to have sex with her infant daughter.

St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar said, “In those text messages she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things. It is very, very disturbing.”

The complaint goes on to allege that Howell took Ashlynn to Prince’s home to spend the night at the time Ashlynn was murdered.

Boyfriend-350x227.png

The highly disturbing complaint says Ashlynn died from strangulation, and being anally sodomized. The infant suffered petechial hemorrhages to her lower neck, abdomen, neck, chest legs and back. She further suffered contusions to her neck, under her chin and to her thymus. Also, hemorrhages to her thyroid, larynx and trachea. The infant also suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her head causing a laceration in her ear and a hemorrhage near her skull. She suffered multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum, with massive hematoma in the pelvis area. The cause of death however, were the injuries to her anus and rectum, even before the strangulation took place.

Link to Fox News Video
.http://player.ooyala...rape-her-4.html

the stuff I read that happens in this world becomes harder and harder to fathom each day...

this is beyond evil...

this is beyond sick...

this is beyond insane...

words can not describe what this is...

"Call me a relic call me what'cha will,
Say I'm old fashioned say I'm over the hill,
Today's music ain't got the same soul,
I like that old time rock and roll "

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Your Company Name