Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
udonthani

hotels with pool, under 1000 pesos per night

25 posts in this topic

the pool has to be swimmable. Not a paddling pool.

here are the ones I know about in the Visayas region, all but one of them are in Cebu.

CEBU

Villa Teresita, Talisay

http://villateresita.weebly.com/

in some ways this is the best value of them all as the place boasts not merely one pool, but five, two of which are large enough for lane-swimming and one has a large water slide. Crowded at the weekends, it's almost deserted in the week, when there is not likely to much in the way of food available on site. Cold beers are served until midnight each day however. Fan rooms with black and white tv are 800, aircon rooms with cable tv and breakfast, 1300.

Spring Park Resort, Lutopan

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spring-Park-Mountain-Resort/121374761239084?sk=info

this is the cheapest place I know with a pool, anywhere in the Philippines. Ten minutes off the main Naga-Toledo mountain pass, through Lutopan township. Basic, quite small, but ok ensuite fan rooms with a porch start at 500 and even the aircon ones (although totally unecessary on a mountain resort like this) are 1,000. Beware, the quite large pool does not always have water in it, so if having a pool is really important to you, call ahead to check.

Viar Family Resort, Tuburan

reviewed in detail here http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb/topic/44501-the-whippy-gold-star-vidar-family-resort-tuburan-cebu/

almost unbeatable resort, deep in the province. An absolute gem. The bungalow-type fan apartment is now 600 pesos per night, with the use of the pool 50 pesos extra per person, per day.

Shem Hotel, Toledo

the pool here only just covers the 'swimmable' criteria as it's a small one, but the depth is sufficient even for the standard issue beer-bellied beached-whale kano Philippines tourist to swin in. All the rooms in this newly built hotel are airconditioned, however the 700 pesos are unbelievably small. The 900 rooms are larger, however 700 is the lowest price I have seen in the Philippines for an airconditioned room in a hotel, with a pool.

Metro Park Hotel, Cebu city

http://metroparkhotelcebu.com/room-rates

not stayed here but their website says rooms are 950 per night, which makes it the only hotel I know of in metro Cebu with a pool selling rooms for under 1000.

5 people like this

Montebello?

Do you know of anyone who has stayed there for under 1000? I think their standard room is 2500 but maybe they have specials I have not heard of?

I've done the Metro Park hotel. Everything's correct - room with double bed at 950 pesos, swimmable swimming pool. Very quiet neighborhood.

The Vidar family resort sounds like my next place to check out . Might take the missus out on the bike for a ride from City and stay the night or two.

Cheers mate.

Metro Park hotel i have used them for 10 years and get my teeth done their also nice people tell them indianajoe sent you :cool:

so i was checking out the reviews on metro park in agoda and tripadvisor.. what would be a 'next step' up from that? ;)

Fan rooms with black and white TV? Are you kidding me

Fan rooms with black and white TV? Are you kidding me

Nothing wrong with fan rooms but the tv you can throw out the window, who wants to watch tv on holiday anyway.

Metro Park Hotel, Cebu city

http://metroparkhote....com/room-rates

not stayed here but their website says rooms are 950 per night, which makes it the only hotel I know of in metro Cebu with a pool selling rooms for under 1000.

It says P800 without breakfast. Even better because I don't eat breakfast!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert