A cool photo of Wombat's Womb...

gallery_1_99_467421.jpg

Full sized image, attached in a zip file:

Wombat_May2012.zip

Edited by Paul
  • Like 5

That is a neat effect. I like the antique feel

• Like 1

I believe he told me a Norwegian guy came in and took the photo. He later gave the image to Phil. I have a larger file, as well, if anyone wants one. I think it is a great image.

EDIT: I went ahead and added the full image to the OP, as a zip file.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

That is a neat effect. I like the antique feel

my bathroom mirror gives a similar effect whenever i look in it.

phil, you need to open up a branch near where i live in metro manila.

• Like 2

my bathroom mirror gives a similar effect whenever i look in it.

phil, you need to open up a branch near where i live in metro manila.

Sounds good mate but, I'm a disabled military pensioner with a very limited income, taking five years from digging the first foundation hole to opening the cafe. It is completely to only supply a livelihood for my wife, 3 littlies, disabled sis in law n dear old ma and pa (80 & 90+), in case I die, in which case all monies from my direction stop... My wife owns the cafe and I just live here out the back, although you can find me most of the time in the cafe, feet up (permanent leg injuries) watching telly or doing computer... Almost 2 months open now and it is costing me about P1,000 per day to keep the cafe running for my wife, and until she can build a larger customer base. I expected to be losing for 6 to 8 months at least initially, as I don't have money to advertise for one thing, although it just cost me P7k for signs out front and last week P42k to bring the bar up with better stocks, all of which is in addition to the daily average loss.

And if you're in Cebu anytime mate, drop in (we need the business) as we are on the same island as the airport and about 6.5K's from it (or 2K's as the crow flies).

And thanks to Paul for putting on the pic I sent him and allowing me to post the menu here, which I will do today, along with a couple of update pics and the above one if I can work out how to reduce the size of it (I'm a real mug on computers).

See you folks at Wombat's sometime, ooroo...

My gf lives just down the road at BF Abuno, I'll try and drop in for dinner this week while I'm here.

Was out with my gf and her friend who is engaged to an Aussie, she sad your food is really good, so word of mouth is working ;)