Sign in to follow this  
Mailman

Walk-in services available at US Consular Office in Cebu

Was at the Waterfront and Consular office yesterday.  The ACA office will be open May 27-30, for CRBA and passport inquiries only.  9am-11am.  Regular services at the Agency will resume on June 2, 2014.  According to the sign posted on the door.

• Like 1

PLEASE:  can someone post again the name of the man (retired) in charge of US passport renewal at the WaterFront Hotel by IT Park...?

PLEASE:  can someone post again the name of the man (retired) in charge of US passport renewal at the WaterFront Hotel by IT Park...?

John Domingo is the senior consular agent - he volunteers his time, that is why the hours are so short.

thanks.  Any phone numbers or hours of operation?

Got this off the US Embassy Site

The telephone number for the Consular Agency in Cebu is (63 32) 231-1261.  To send the Agency a fax, dial (63 32) 231-0174.  To contact the Agency by email, use [email protected].

How about a contact number for John Domingo?   Thanks guys

we got my five year old daughters passport started in May. Haven't received it yet, but I did get mine that I applied for at the same time. Everything that headshot says is right on the money. Just take the items they ask for, both parents, exact change or credit card, and your good. Oh, and I also agree about picking up the passport at the consulate. I got mine that way and will pick up my daughters when it comes. They called me on the phone and told me that mine was ready. Easy peasy.

Consulate in Cebu question. I would like to know if My wife, my 9 month old son and Myself can just walk in for my son's CRBA and First time US Passport. We have all the requirements and application ready. We just got my son's Original Birth from The Philippine Statistics Authority. It's not NSO anymore for those who are not awareAlso, Does anyone know if they accept the yellow passport application? Because when we were there a few months ago to get passport application it was all white. Not sure if they will accept the yellow one. Thanks!

Consulate in Cebu question. I would like to know if My wife, my 9 month old son and Myself can just walk in for my son's CRBA and First time US Passport. We have all the requirements and application ready. We just got my son's Original Birth from The Philippine Statistics Authority. It's not NSO anymore for those who are not awareAlso, Does anyone know if they accept the yellow passport application? Because when we were there a few months ago to get passport application it was all white. Not sure if they will accept the yellow one. Thanks!

CRBA CEBU 2016

SOURCE: via [email protected]

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Cebu Consular Agency will resume accepting CONSULAR REPORTS OF BIRTH ABROAD (CRBA) BY APPOINTMENT ONLY starting on April 8, 2016. In order for any person below age of 18 born overseas to a U.S. citizen parent or parents to be documented as a U.S. citizen and be issued an American passport, that person’s parent(s) must first apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA). CRBA application approval will depend on the parent’s(s’) ability to prove that the various requirements for registering as a U.S. citizen have been satisfactorily met during an interview with a U.S. Consular officer.

Once you have completed all of the required forms and gathered the necessary supporting documents listed in your CRBA CHECKLIST, that can be downloaded here (http://invalid.invalid/).

TO REQUEST FOR APPOINTMENT: Send an email to [email protected] All Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications at U.S. Consular Cebu are made through an APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING SYSTEM providing the ff;

*name/s of the applicants,

*contact details

*availability dates of the parents and applicant/s from Mondays - Fridays 9AM

(No Philippines or U.S. Holidays) for the next 6 week period.

*Note: max of 3 applicants per family will be accepted and each must have an appointment.

Please note that the child/applicant must be present at the interview. Both parents are strongly encouraged to accompany the child. Please double check that you have all required documents on the checklist to avoid multiple trips to the US Consulate.

Sincerely,

American Citizen Services | U.S. Consular Agency - Cebu | L/G Flr Cebu Waterfront Hotel

Salinas Drive Lahug, Cebu City 6000 | manila.usembassy.gov

+63(32) 231-1261 | [email protected]

Remember there is a out reach on the 24 and 25 of this coming week VA ans SS  people will be there to help would be a good time to get things done ,or ask many questions. Good Luck

DISSEMINATE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL U.S. CITIZENS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION OR NEIGHBORHOOD.

U.S. Embassy representatives of the Social Security Administration (SSA) will offer services on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis at the U.S. Consular Agency office in Cebu on Wednesday, August 24 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and Thursday, August 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.  U.S. Embassy representatives of the Veteran's Affairs (VA) will also offer services on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis only on Thursday, August 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00a.m.

SSA will:

Discuss basic entitlement requirements for the different types of Social Security benefits
    Develop claims for benefits
    Process Social Security number applications
    Resolve Post-Entitlement cases; e.g., change of address, report of death, Medicare enrollments direct deposit enrollment, non-receipt of benefits, etc. 

VA will:

Field general inquiries on available VA benefits
    Field inquiries on specific pending claims for benefits
    Assist in filling out VA application forms for various benefits such as compensation, pension, death benefits, burial benefits, claim for dependents and change of address.
    VA services available only on Thursday, August 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00a.m

VA-OPC will:

Schedule medical appointments
    Issue letters of authorization for VA patients
    Determine medical care eligibility
    Provide MyHealtheVet enrollment/assistance
    Provide nurse onsite for preventive health checks (vaccinations such as Flu, Pneumonia, Tetanus Diphtheria)
    VA services available only on Thursday, August 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00a.m

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________