• Sponsor
  • 13 posts
  • 7 thanks
  • 4 topics
  • Local time: 09:47 AM
  • My Blood Type:I cannot donate
  • Philippines:Visited 9 times +

Posted 14 April 2012 - 7:06 PM

Amazing work. Thank you. I have for a long time wanted to see TV from internet, but only found crap, so I stopped searcheing for them.
I also want to see them both in Philippines and Scandinavia. I'lll rater pay for this one, than the Boxer in Sweden, where there is absolutely nothing to watch. Right now i have Globe broad/narrow band for 10 days, until I return to Sweden.
Is there anything to be aware of when changing location?

#12 USMC-Retired

USMC-Retired

You can't trust the internet

• +Global Mod
  • 9,159 posts
  • 2975 thanks
  • 1,100 topics
  • My Blood Type:A+
  • Philippines:Current resident

Posted 14 April 2012 - 7:15 PM

No it will work.

Now I watch Zattoo here which is awesome from Switzerland, You have to have higher bandwidth yet really is good. Search them out.
http://en.wikipedia....nnels_on_Zattoo
Tim

Edited by Norseman, 14 April 2012 - 7:19 PM .

#13 fredanna

fredanna
  • Sponsor
  • 1,144 posts
  • 155 thanks
  • 94 topics
  • Local time: 10:47 AM
  • My Blood Type:I cannot donate
  • Ham Call Sign:KC4MOP

Posted 15 April 2012 - 8:50 AM

How difficult for a non computer geek to install? We are still in the US and very interested. Cable here is terrible. Mostly mindless garbage.

I think this offering is for folks living in the Phils to get more viewing choices instead of the deathly ABS-CBN soap operas. My wife watches hours and hours of that SCZH*T EVERY evening on the DVR. We get TFC through DirecTV here.
I have been terribly disappointed in our DirecTV . The channels that once had wonderful learning and knowledgeable programming now have more Reality junk. Pawn Stars, American Pickers. The Weather Channel gets into reality stuff with Ice Pilots. Ice Truckers or whatever......I've got TV viewing down to about an hour per day, when my mind is ready to shut off.
Lately, I have connected my laptop to our home network and connected to the TV and watch nice informational stuff from YouTube, of all things. Usually from The Discovery Channel and no frickn commercials either.

Edited by fredanna, 15 April 2012 - 8:54 AM .

#14 USMC-Retired

USMC-Retired

• +Global Mod
  • 9,159 posts
  • 2975 thanks
  • 1,100 topics

Posted 17 April 2012 - 3:21 AM

I have created a 10 day trial for the program. I will leave this link up for a while but not indefinitely.

http://dl.dropbox.co...98568/Trial.exe

Couple notes when installing the program.

There are help menus through out this program additionally the video on this page will help. Just look for the "?" If you click that it will take you to the various help menus. If at worse ask.

If you have any of the following installed on your computer you must uninstall them.

QVOD
Funshion
VLC Versions lower the 1.1.4 or higher then 1.1.7

These programs are located in the menu plugins. They must be reinstalled and downloaded. They will be saved to your root directory C:, Navigate to there for the files that are downloaded, double click and install.

TV Stations must be updated to receive the latest programing. There are 120 channels give or take. (Color is Blue - Grey after update).

Any one that has the program you should be on version 2.1.3. This has fixed many bugs with the program UAC with windows 7 so update.

Edited by Norseman, 17 April 2012 - 5:12 AM .

#15 PapaRay

PapaRay
  • Elite Member
  • 309 posts
  • 58 thanks
  • 40 topics
  • My Blood Type:B+

Posted 29 April 2012 - 6:08 PM

How well does it work for a macbook pro?

#16 USMC-Retired

USMC-Retired

• +Global Mod
  • 9,159 posts
  • 2975 thanks
  • 1,100 topics

Posted 29 April 2012 - 6:11 PM

There is a user that put this in a Windows Virtual Box and I do not know if it functioned. If you have a Windows Virtual Box I will send it to you test.

#17 USMC-Retired

USMC-Retired

• +Global Mod
  • 9,159 posts
  • 2975 thanks
  • 1,100 topics

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

The program is on hold for a while. It remained in Beta as I ran out of time and money to complete it. If anyone wants a copy please PM me. If you like you can give a small donation to those that contributed. The program remained just to clunky for commercial production. As soon as I get settled with the kids I will undertake this again the API for the TV schedule was revamped on TVRage.com. I will have to have it recoded for he sale version thus you can hover over a TV show to complete the search. Right now it is a manual search and the players were just buggy.

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Living In Cebu Forums / Woody Paul Petrea