Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattwilkie

Motorcycle License?

7 posts in this topic

I have a small 50cc Scooter but looking to upgrade it when i return next year. I was just wondering what does a Philippines driving

license cover, will it cover a motorcycle or is there a seperate license for this?

I have a small 50cc Scooter but looking to upgrade it when i return next year. I was just wondering what does a Philippines driving

license cover, will it cover a motorcycle or is there a seperate license for this?

It will depend on the code of your driver's license, if it specify Code 1, then you can only drive a motorcycle and the likes

If Code 2 then you can drive cars, jeepneys and the likes...

Code 3 that's the tracks, etc...!

Hope this helps...

Under restrictions you will need a number 1 for motorcycles..There will be plenty of "fixers" around the LTO office to help you with this..

It will depend on the code of your driver's license, if it specify Code 1, then you can only drive a motorcycle and the likes

If Code 2 then you can drive cars, jeepneys and the likes...

Code 3 that's the tracks, etc...!

Hope this helps...

Thanks for the help will be applying via a relative ill let you know how i get on :)

If you wish you could directly apply for Code #2. You dont need fixers I think if you have your driver's license with you in your country, just have it photo copied and submit it along with the other requirements...but if you want paying for special services rendered up to you... :wink:

I have a small 50cc Scooter but looking to upgrade it when i return next year. I was just wondering what does a Philippines driving license cover, will it cover a motorcycle or is there a seperate license for this?

This should help: http://www.cebuliving.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=697

Thanks for the help will be applying via a relative ill let you know how i get on :wink:

Here is a good page to bookmark: http://www.lto.gov.ph/requirements.html

Here are the current requirements and the rates you should pay: http://www.gov.ph/faqs/license_new.asp

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

• Recent Posts

Ive tried looking on the web, but no luck so im asking you guys:
      Has anyone been to Kawasan falls over the last week? 
      Or at this time last year? maybe not as helpful..
      I'm planning on taking the missus, and her brother and his missus on Saturday
      Keen to know if anyone has any idea about the water situation at the moment?
      Here in Toledo its been very dry the last 2 weeks, (YAY i can get in and out of our village without driving under a river) but im not sure this matters at all when considering kawasan falls.
      I guess year on year stats are irrelevant also as weather here is so unpredictable and there are no yearly weather patterns.
      I havent been there in 2 years, and this will be my 4th trip. I never get tired of that place. I dont care how many people are there, its beautiful and should be shared.
      Remember!
      Foreigners living in the Philippines can get Philippines, also single with tourist visas.
      The requirement is that you are "permanent tourist", in other words that you live here . This can be proved by lease contracts and stamp in your passport.

But when I signed up, I used only my passport and ID card from BI (ACR).
      This had to be copied and submit with my application (PhilHealth Member Registration Form).
      Then I paid for 6 months, 900 pesos.(150 per month now)
      Everything took about 40 minutes.

Joker and Harley Quinn love nothing more than creating havoc for Batman. But when their alone… they turn into a couple… just like everyone else. Yeah, Joker and Harley might act all tough but they bicker. Oh they bicker.  
      Im hoping this is the right subforum for this.
      I'm looking for feedback from those who have been here a while and are used to Cebuano people, particularly services like vehicle maintenance and home maintenance. Im starting to get very, and visually, frustrated with the brains in some of the locals, not just so called mechanics.
      A neighbour has seen that i am always testing electrical things with my multimeter in my jeep and on my brother in laws little motor. Today my GF said, to me, BABY THEY WANT TO USE YOUR TESTER!!!
      So i love to help, and i went over to the guys who were standing around the crappy RUSSI motor and they pointed at the ignition module. as if to say, TEST IT! Now, i have no idea how to test this, but i thought, rather than saying NO, i will check other things, like how many volts are going to it. 
      5 Volts. This is a 12 volt battery putting out 5 volts,, its fecked.
      So i said, BAGO BATTERY.. OR CHARGE.
      But then i asked them to turn the ignition on, and they pointed at the ignition wiring harness which had all been taped together, so that everything is constantly powered ON.
      This infuriates me with rage, as it is now so impossible to explain to them how incredibly stupid this is, as it is on a completely different level of stupidity than I've ever had to deal with, and my bodies internal fuse for dealing with things diplomatically, just exploded.
      I walked away. They are beyond assistance, at least with my Bisaya vocabulary.
      Now i think about it, they may possibly believe that if the motor isn't running (after being kickstarted) that it isn't using the battery.

And my question is, am i justified in feeling so god damn angry that i cant have an intellectual conversation here?
      Or am i being a cockhead?