Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CMR

How can I be sure?

27 posts in this topic

I am corresponding via internet with a young filipina, 21. I am 53. She seem to be ok, but how can I found out for sure, that she is not scamming me. I understand she is ooking for a better future, and willing to marry an older foreigner to get it. That realism doesn't bother me. I just want to know that she is not scamming.

Mick

When I was looking for a wife I had a few tests that I used.

1. I did not give any money.

2. I kept my eyes end ears open, particularly when friends or associates were mentioned.

3. I did not go anywhere unsafe.

4. I very discretely enquired about past boyfriends, looking for any that might still be arround.

5. In my conversations with friends and relatives I checked if they were on the same wavelength as my prospective wife.

I am corresponding via internet with a young filipina, 21. I am 53. She seem to be ok, but how can I found out for sure, that she is not scamming me. I understand she is ooking for a better future, and willing to marry an older foreigner to get it. That realism doesn't bother me. I just want to know that she is not scamming.

Mick

Well Paul's "Pointman" used to do investigations but with him out of the country ... This month I became a consultant to a large security agency ( sentinels, investigators, bodyguards ) and could probably help if you contact me offline. (PM or email)

Mick,

In my opinion, if you dont really know the person you can not be sure. This is one of the reasons I think everyone should invest a great deal of time getting to know a potential mate. Of course there are always exceptions to the rule but I think it is best to take it slow.

Like Baboy says sending money to a pen pal is a bad idea.

Good luck....

Well mick, other then have Charles investigate her you cant; for god-sakes dont throw $ at her; usually the scammers will ask for $ very quickly, but a few of the real pros will groom you for a larger proposal latter so be on guard. This is obviously an internet lady ..which in that I at least know something; would say you wont know for sure until you go there to meet her in person; then spend as much time with her as you possibly can , meet her whole family (cause you might as well know who you will be indirectly supporting LOL), as all the other guys already mentioned what else to look for good luck!

From your post it sounds to me as if money already is an issue.

"Looking for a better future and willing to marry an older foreigner"

Dont settle for that!

Wait until you have time to come here. There are many nice young girls here who wont ask you for money and who will love you for what you are. The good ones will never ask you for money even if they dont have any. Trust the guys here. I meet a lot of Filipinas through my GF and even I am shocked about the repeated question if I have a nice friend I could hook them up with. My GF classmates at collegue, her cousins, friends, waitresses, girls working at the malls we buy stuff from, even the teachers at the college. All honest and nice girls.

Heck, relax man. Come here, if you are sincere and a nice guy we can find you the perfect wife in no time, lol!

Well Chrisk; I would say it cures my boredom to troll the internet for Filipina ladies LOL...I just try to be honest that I wont make a choice untill I am there; which always elicits a quick response of when?...seems they are more and eager to meet my plane as it touches down LOL...but myself just taking numbers of the internet to have contacts when I am there ahead of time; like the feeling of some type of plan; even if the plan weill fall aprt when I first walk in this mall I am hearing so much about :-)

From your post it sounds to me as if money already is an issue.

"Looking for a better future and willing to marry an older foreigner"

Dont settle for that!

Wait until you have time to come here. There are many nice young girls here who wont ask you for money and who will love you for what you are. The good ones will never ask you for money even if they dont have any. Trust the guys here. I meet a lot of Filipinas through my GF and even I am shocked about the repeated question if I have a nice friend I could hook them up with. My GF classmates at collegue, her cousins, friends, waitresses, girls working at the malls we buy stuff from, even the teachers at the college. All honest and nice girls.

Heck, relax man. Come here, if you are sincere and a nice guy we can find you the perfect wife in no time, lol!

I think he means he assumes that's why she may be interested in him, rather than she's told him that up front.

53/21 is about the same age gap as me and my wife when we met in person w/o knowing each other at all previously in any form. The age gap itself is not necessarily an indication of risk.

You definitely DO have to meet them in person. Meanwhile see if her email replies seem like she's really paying attention to the subjects of your emails. Look for a solid connection before you board a plane...

Folks, he's looking for a pen-pal he can send money to.

I'll be his pen-pal. I will send him photos of the sexiest gal he ever laid eyes on.

I'll send him some of the best tear-jerking stories you've ever read.

And, like so many others, when he arrives, there is no one to meet him at the airport.

OR, he will be met by cousin Ding Ding, because Ling Ling is attending a family funeral on another island and has no money to return home.

You ole snake charmer. You're just full of surprises. If you dressed up in a sexy little outfit, and put on a wig, you could meet him at the airport. Of course you would need to shave everything....but just think about how much he would love you and shower you with treasures....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert