Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D_D

Justice for ELLA JOY PIQUE

532 posts in this topic

181528_10150393034025584_588900583_17259061_2374297_n.jpg

Here is a cartographic sketch of the suspects for killing a 6 yrs old little girl ELLA JOY PIQUE.

The Minglanilla police released the cartographic sketches of the Filipina and her Caucasian companion who picked up Ellah Joy in school.

The Filipina woman (but could be a ladyboy), who persuaded Ellah Joy to board the black Mitsubishi Pajero on the pretext of bringing her home, was described as more than 20 years old, five-foot tall, of regular build, with chinky eyes, having a "morena" complexion and long straight hair.

Her Caucasian companion appeared to be over 40 years old, 5'8" to 5'10" tall, of regular build, fair-skinned, with blonde hair, straight pointed nose and thin lips.

Before Ellah Joy's kidnap-slaying, a Caucasian man was reportedly seen giving away chocolates and lollipops to young kids in Calajoan.

But Minglanilla homicide investigators can't say if he is the same foreigner who picked up Ellah Joy.

If the legislative council approves the proposal, the local government of Minglanilla will put up a bounty of P100,000 on the couple who was resposible for the kidnap and slaying of Ellah Joy.

If you have any information on them please post or call the police,

Suspects :

1 White Caucasian Male

1 Pilipina Female but could be a ladyboy

Suspect Vehicle : Mitsubishi Pajero (Black Color) with plate no. 679 - ***

Crime Location: Minglanilla, Cebu

Edited by Diver Douglas

Lets hope they get the scum that did this.

If and when proven guilty, death would be too good for them... let them rot in jail for the rest of their miserable lives, after advising other inmates what they had done.

ellajoy1.jpg

Rest in Peace Ella Joy.

They know the make and model of the car, and part of the license plate?

select * from registration where make like 'Toyota' and model like 'Pajero' and platenumber like '679%';

D'oh.

"was described as more than 20 years old, five-foot tall, of regular build, with chinky eyes, having a "morena" complexion and long straight hair.

Lets see, that just described about 50% of the female population of Cebu.

PLEASE read all of this carefully to the bottom. ( i did put that also in the other thread) Thanks DD, for opening THIS thread! i hoep you do not mind my little"off topic" contribution now.

Now this is a more serious situation than may appear for us. Although Filipino are extremely tolerant, they are humans and tend to jump to false conclusions and reactions like many of us expats too.

This is another reason why ALL of the expats living here have to act more responsible than they would have to in their home countries. The bad deeds and misbehaviour of some can easily turn into a witchhunt against the 'good" majority.

So let us keep an open eye and ear towards our own "countryman" and help to prevent further crimes. I had an obviously pedophile client in my restaurant once and ran around from A to Z to stop him from doing so. Here is what i tried :

Talked to him = he denied all, he just loves children

Wrote a letter to him AND his wife in Germany = wife called me and asked me to get him back to Germany ASAP. he came back after 4 weeks. he is now divorced from his wife, which is a catholic kindergarden teacher in Bavaria (sic).

Immigration = need police and/or judges order

German BKA (FBI) = called me from Indonesia, visited his wife in Germany, and tried to trick him a lot to proof his deviation, I don't tell you what here, but its kinda genius, however the guy was to smart. After all, he was one of the scientiests who put the ARIANA rockets in the Orbit before his retirement !

Local Police = no evidence,

Local mayor and politician = referred me to Police

Cebu City Politician = referred me to NBI

NBI = referred me to BKA and Embassy

All to no avail , the only thing i achieved on the long run was that he got expelled from the Jehovas Witness( he used them to gain trust and contacts ) and eventually he married a 22 years old from a dating site and now lives in Butuan/Mindanao. If anybody from Butuan is in this forum, please PM me.

Of course many of the above list had final solutions at hand and would surely use them, IF the guy had abused a minor physically, but he had not done that yet. But he WILL if not receiving treatment.

However, from my personal experience i can only say, that there is a huge difference between "talking" and doing something. I ran into walls and troubles in this matter, but one thing at least came out of it, s i overheard i a discussion about the "Foreigner abduct minor".

The mayor said to his fellows: "Foreigners do care about this and try to keep their own under control, as seen with Guenther, who some years ago made his witchhunt against that Germany Guy. Next time we may listen to him a bit more."

Which filed me with pride a bit.

so my appeal to all of us out there would be, have an eye out for foreign people which passing out chocolates and obviously are a bit "overfriendly" to kids. Talk to them and make them aware that they are watched. DO NOT LOOK AWAY !

Thanks for reading this, more thanks if you act accordingly :cooking:

Since these Pictures and description aren't on the Original Post on this subject - let me add this comment so this Topic shows up front on new content

Thanks Diver

How could they ? Rare for females to commit such a horrific crime against children. Someone knows who these sickos are and i hiope the reward will result in catching the arseholes.