#1 raqueljp

raqueljp
  • Inactive Member
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 1 topics
  • Local time: 09:25 PM

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:00 PM

Hi, Please help me how to get or you can get me the contact numbers of the postal office, Cebu City Philippines. I really badly need it because last march 28, i sent a package for my family way back to the Philippines, Cebu City but until now they didn't receive the said package. So i have to track and confirm the package with help you if could give me some information from the postal office located in Cebu City. Thanks.

#2 TMIB

TMIB
  • Sponsor
  • 18 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 4 topics
  • Local time: 02:25 AM

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:25 PM

Hi, Please help me how to get or you can get me the contact numbers of the postal office, Cebu City Philippines. I really badly need it because last march 28, i sent a package for my family way back to the Philippines, Cebu City but until now they didn't receive the said package. So i have to track and confirm the package with help you if could give me some information from the postal office located in Cebu City. Thanks.

Did you mail your item at the Post office in Cebu City, for your family that live in the Philippines? Or did you send it from the States?

#3 Dan

Dan
  • Inactive Member
  • 604 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • 29 topics

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:57 PM

I would not recommend you send anything of value through the Philippine mail. Frankly we have learned the hard way not to use it at all. My local postmaster calls the insurance listings posted on US mail to RP as a "shopping list"
Philippine mail theft is so endemic that last year the Postal General Philippines accused those using the mails of “tempting” postal workers by sending valuables through the mail, causing the theft!!! So it is your fault TIMB that your items were stolen, and you can be very sure it was stolen. :crack-up:

#4 TMIB

TMIB
  • Sponsor
  • 18 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 4 topics

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:12 PM

So it is your fault TIMB that your items were stolen, and you can be very sure it was stolen. :crack-up:

???? Me???? Honest Guv, it was'nt me!!!!

#5 smokey

smokey
  • Elite Member
  • 23,262 posts
  • 3893 thanks
  • 882 topics
  • My Blood Type:I cannot donate
  • Philippines:Previous resident

Posted 17 April 2007 - 04:09 PM

i have used the talisay post office and have received 5 packages so far with out problems but it did take a lot longer then the US post office said it would... about 3 weeks to one month and if your in a subdivision they usually leave a notice with the guard... and if not just go there and check i think the cebu post office is next to Fort San Pedro along the waterfront..

#6 james

james

Lap Band Pioneer

• Inactive Member
  • 454 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 7 topics
  • Local time: 09:25 AM

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:59 PM

yes I agree they do all get here in the end, one parcel from the UK took over nine weeks as it was on the side and they did not send a card assuming I would just call by as usual,

There are some real nice people at the main office in Cebu as well as out at Mandaue where I even get a seat when i go there to sort my parcels, in return I buy them a box of UK sweets or chocolates every trip and they make sure I get all my stuff.

I guess we can all just think its been stolen but most stuff gets here in the end

James

#7 World Traveller

World Traveller
  • Inactive Member
  • 223 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • 16 topics
  • Local time: 05:25 PM

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:14 PM

I had friends send a Christmas Present in early December, the box arrived in April the following year.

Saying that i personally have never had any problems...

#8 Bastos

Bastos
  • Sponsor
  • 319 posts
  • 51 thanks
  • 4 topics
  • Local time: 04:25 AM
  • My Blood Type:No option.
  • Philippines:No Answer

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:25 PM

We always use a company called "forex".

0 user(s) are browsing this forum