Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

PhilPost Delivery Days

11 posts in this topic

As long as I have lived in this country, I cannot remember if PhilPost delivers on Saturdays, or not. Please let me know, if you have the answer to this question.

Paul;

I've never seen them deliver on Saturdays.

Isn't the question - when DO they deliver?

yeah ..............you of little faith ..................

:notallthere:

I have received mail from Philpost here in Mactan, on a Saturday

Really? How often? I am in Manila and I am not joking I have never seen nor received service from them.

Really? How often? I am in Manila and I am not joking I have never seen nor received service from them.

Same here in Cebu City.

yeah ..............you of little faith ..................

:)

They do deliver but when is the operative word.

A mate posted a xmas card on the 10th Dec for me and it was delivered on the 10th March. The received stamp for the Lapu Lapu Office was for Dec also. So when I attended the Post Office next, armed with the envelope, I saw the boss cocky of the place and asked "why". He said, "Sorry Sir, our postman for that area died in Dec." ????????????

My dad posted me a parcel, addressed to my Post Office Box at the Lapu Lapu P.O. and the stamp said it arrived in June and they put the arrival notice in my box in October..... AND I HAD BEEN GOING IN EVERY WEEK AND ASKING IF MY PARCEL HAD ARRIVED, SINCE JUNE.

You should have seen the hot shoe shuffle and excuses come out when I said I had already compiled a complaint against them to the Ombudsman. (I was only stirring the useless bastards)

You should have seen the hot shoe shuffle and excuses come out when I said I had already compiled a complaint against them to the Ombudsman. (I was only stirring the useless bastards)

And how long do you think your next package will take Phil?:)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

• Adsbygoogle

Advert

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Donation Goals

Modifications, Applications, & Plugins

Purchase and renewal costs for themes and various features added to the forums.

$30 USD added to cover PayPal fees.

$231.01 of $280.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
    Yearly Hosting Fees

Yearly web hosting fees, $75 USD / month.

$30 USD added to cover fees.

$191.30 of $930.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
    Software Licensing Renewal Fees

This goal is 100% funded. Please choose one of the others to support.

$50 USD every six months for software licensing.

$15 USD added to cover PayPal fees.

$115.08 of $115.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Donation Stats

• Total Donations
      $537.39
    • Total Fees
      $22.61
    • Total Goals
      $1,325.00
    • Still Needed
      $787.61

• $537.39 of $1,325.00 goal reached.
  • Adsbygoogle

Advert

• Recent Posts

I'm looking for a particular steel (might also come in aluminum) product but know that without a "sample" I'm going to be pretty much SOL finding it here without knowing the real name of it or at least having a picture.  So I think if I describe it here maybe someone will known the name or perhaps a brand name or something.   Here goes...  Take a piece of heavy gauge 1.25" square bar.  Remove about  a 3/4" wide strip from the middle of one side and curl the 2 cut edges back towards the opposite side.  Then down the opposite side put a line of say 3/8" holes all the way down.  Maybe every 5th hole is a double so it's like 3/8"X3/4" slot.  I thought this was called speed bar or rack bar or something like that but Google isn't helping.  What's it called?
        http://news.mb.com.ph/2017/02/26/transport-strike-set-for-monday/
      Hello to all. Im french that like asia. I speak French German Japanese and English ( english not perfect I apologize) I want to learn tagalog also. Nice to meet all people there. Thanks
      I finally had a chance to eat at Cru steakhouse in the Marriott Manila. I heard a few references from our friend @miles-high and thought I would check it out.  Sorry Miles, I was severely disappointed. The wine list was horrible, I mean it was dismal. Come on. They ran out of the best wine on the list after one bottle. I asked if there was a sommelier on staff and the manager came over and informed me they were about to re-do the wine list, "maybe in June or July". What a joke! The wine list was shit. This place is supposed to be "the best" so if you want to be the best then have something other than  a $25 Mondavi Cabernet on the list as a feature. Horrible wine list. I can buy better at Rustans. On this occasion it wasn't about cost, and well,  they couldn't deliver. We asked for a proprietor's list, and it didn't exist. In fact the 'manager' didn't even understand what a "proprietor's list " was. I had to explain it to her. How embarrassing for her, and Marriott.  Regardless it was horrible. I don't mind paying 4-5 or hey, lets get on it and spend 10 times retail for a really good bottle of wine. After all it is allegedly the best steak house in Manila. Well, not even close!  They tried selling me a $25 bottle of Robert Mondavi available in every Walgreens  for 15k PHP. What a load of shit. The best bottle for value  on the menu was an Aussie Shiraz and they only had one bottle available. OK so moving on past the wines, after all its a steakhouse, right? So what about the steaks? Sous vide for the steaks with reverse sear tastes different than a properly cooked steak. I was NOT impressed at all. This was probably the worst experience I've had at a signature Marriott restaurant anywhere in the world.  Avoid at all costs and save your pesos boys. That was a complete waste of my time and money. I could do better getting pissed up at home, with a few  run of the mill steaks from Kroger and about 30 minutes of my time in my outdoor kitchen.  What a huge disappointment. The staff were great but they can only do so much. I blame the food/bev manager at Marriott for this disaster.  Never again starts my thoughts on Cru Steakhouse Manila.     
  • Forum Donation