Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cary

Ayala Group Wants 40 Hectares In Srp

3 posts in this topic

CEBU, Philippines - While opposition leaders in Cebu City are busy criticizing Mayor Tomas Osme

It's all about the $$$

PS -- anyone noticed all the road construction going on lately? my wife and i had a nice discussion today in which she agreed with me that it is all due to people in office now hoping people will vote for them because of it... they only fix problems at election time... there is tons of road construction going on in lapu lapu right now... mayor radaza must really want this one bad... and why not, half his family seems to be running for election. my wife doesn't have the years of experience and cynicism i do and even she knows it's a political play.. i'm going to be excited to see what happens on election day and if the people in general fall for it... sadly i suspect they will

i wonder how much osmena gets for every sale of land on the srp...

osmena is such an optimist... when the loan on the srp is paid off in full is when you can start to use the cash from the sale of the land for luxuries such as firework displays ect. Until then you should plough back all the money to pay off the loan as quickly as possible thus reducing future interest payments for the people that will have to deal with this when he is long gone. The outstanding is still huge!!!!

The srp was conceived before tommy was even in office... so this dodgy idea to hold a huge party and firework display on the back of goverment money to launch the srp just before the election right on the day that the bok is throwing its low budget effort next door is just a thinly veiled attempt to chummy up the dumber voters.. unfortunately there are probably quite a few of those around so he will probably get away with it and it will probably work.

well done tommy.