• Announcements

• Paul

New Members: Click Here   03/09/2017

Hello. If you are a new member, and feel a bit apprehensive about posting in the "open" forums, or, just wish to get your "sea legs" prior to posting in the open forums, feel free to post anything you wish to talk about, in the Newbies Forum. No one will bother you, or give you any sort of grief. Everyone there is happy to help you get answers to your questions.
  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rolando Alunan

Where To Get Dental Implants In Cebu, Or Dumaguete

16 posts in this topic

My Dentist here does everything, BUT dental implants. She says thats an open wound that will not heal.

I did read in the local paper that a french dentist was in cebu teaching a new MINI Implant technique. I do not know how good it is

My Dentist here does everything, BUT dental implants. She says thats an open wound that will not heal.

I've had a couple of dentists here in Cebu tell me the same thing...

Really? Well I guess the consensus about sums it up; for PI at least.

An open wound will not heal? So root canals are out too? That involves opening up the same area basically.

If PI dentists aren't comfortable with it, then I guess we won't try and get it done.

My wife has a tooth missing in front of a upper back wisdom tooth. I guess that'd be an implant.

A crown requires something left to put the crown on - right?

Implants are kind of a routine thing in the US, but pricey, and not covered by insurance.

Really? Well I guess the consensus about sums it up; for PI at least.

An open wound will not heal? So root canals are out too? That involves opening up the same area basically.

If PI dentists aren't comfortable with it, then I guess we won't try and get it done.

My wife has a tooth missing in front of a upper back wisdom tooth. I guess that'd be an implant.

A crown requires something left to put the crown on - right?

Implants are kind of a routine thing in the US, but pricey, and not covered by insurance.

Rolando !

I

Edited by ThePhils

Well Patric, she has a tooth on each side of the missing tooth. Maybe she could just have done what you did then.

Where's the Fernando Dental Clinic?

Well Patric, she has a tooth on each side of the missing tooth. Maybe she could just have done what you did then.

Where's the Fernando Dental Clinic?

Sounds to me like all she needs is a bridge/crown (which is good! cause it

Edited by ThePhils

That's the same theoritical grounds as to gastrosnomy feed children.These are children who can't swallow neither drink water,as very weak swallowing reflex.In order for them to survive ,a lil hole is made through the abdominal area just lil above the navel going through abdominal wall then through the stomach.They are feed only with nutrient rich supplements.And these children thrive and growing healthy.They aren't in hospitals,infact parent can manage these childen of their own,feeding them through the tube either by bulos feed or gastrosnomy machine .They will never have any chance of life had this particular procedure not been done . Obviously, this is a surgical incession made and will remain open for as long as the child /person lives .Some are now in their adult life.

So what the heck about this dentist.She needs to do more training ,guess to update herself of new medical possibilities in her trade. She must be practicing like the time in the 60's.

If any of ya wanting implants rather have it back home ( US,Aus,canada,UK etc) ur more safe and more dental experts in the field.

Edited by mek