• Elite Member
  • 3,353 posts
  • 1144 thanks
  • 101 topics
  • Local time: 07:53 PM
  • My Blood Type:No option.
  • Philippines:Current resident

Posted 09 December 2009 - 6:15 PM

Would anyone happen to know of any breeders or kennels in the Cebu area offering puppies for sale (currently or soon-to-be)?

I am interested in Chihuahuas and Rotweilers specifically.
DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. Mailman, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Eight Worlds', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Eight Worlds' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence.

#2 broden

broden

Fuhgeddaboudit

• +Forum Admin
  • 29,106 posts
  • 6813 thanks
  • 4,254 topics
  • Local time: 06:53 AM
  • Philippines:No Answer

Posted 09 December 2009 - 6:53 PM

Would anyone happen to know of any breeders or kennels in the Cebu area offering puppies for sale (currently or soon-to-be)?

I am interested in Chihuahuas and Rotweilers specifically.

you wanna cross breed em of just feed one to the other?

With a cheery smile and a wave of his hand he wandered off to an unknown land.

Not all those who wander are lost.

#3 Jay

Jay

Khagan of Cabancalan

• Elite Member
  • 1,074 posts
  • 125 thanks
  • 84 topics
  • My Blood Type:I will not donate

Posted 09 December 2009 - 8:50 PM

Call or text 09158813662, look for Vic. He's the guy we bought Rahab from. Ask him what he has available or knows of. Tell him Jay (Kano) and Karen (Filipina) who bought the Doberman puppy in early September sent you.

#4 Mailman

Mailman

Semi-intelligent descendant of ape.

• Elite Member
  • 3,353 posts
  • 1144 thanks
  • 101 topics

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:13 PM

you wanna cross breed em of just feed one to the other?

Heh. The two breeds are an odd pair, eh? I want the chihuahua because I am secure enough in my masculinity to pamper a small dog in public and the rotweiler to masticate the nutsack of anyone who wishes to laugh at me about it. :)

Seriously though, I'm not really looking to obtain both... or at least not at this time. I'm really just looking into the availability of either at the moment.

My daughter is two years old (going on three) and probably will be an only child. We are looking into the prospects of a puppy as a playmate but haven't decided if we just want a 'toy dog' or one that will double as a protector.

Call or text 09158813662, look for Vic. He's the guy we bought Rahab from. Ask him what he has available or knows of. Tell him Jay (Kano) and Karen (Filipina) who bought the Doberman puppy in early September sent you.

Thanks, Jay.

Some questions for you if you don't mind:
  • Does he deal with chihuahuas and/or rotweilers? Or have connections that do?
  • Do the puppies come with papers and shots? Pre-dewormed?
  • How much did you pay for the doberman pup?

I will be sure to give him a text.

#5 broden

broden

Fuhgeddaboudit

• +Forum Admin
  • 29,106 posts
  • 6813 thanks
  • 4,254 topics
  • Local time: 06:53 AM

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:54 PM

i can just picture a bunch of rothuahuas and chiweilers scampering all over your place

#6 Paul

Paul

The Big Fella

• +Founder
  • 32,642 posts
  • 7234 thanks
  • 3,930 topics
  • Local time: 06:53 PM
  • My Blood Type:AB+
  • Philippines:Previous resident

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:40 PM

I gave the following link to one of the administrators a while back. He said it came up as a dangerous site, so please beware. However, it loads fine for me with no problems:

http://www.cebudogs.com/

#7 D_D

D_D
  • Elite Member
  • 2,625 posts
  • 496 thanks
  • 90 topics

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:20 AM

When I was looking for a Rottweiler I was referred to breeder named Aw Aw located in Lilo-an: 09177358270

#8 D_D

D_D
  • Elite Member
  • 2,625 posts
  • 496 thanks
  • 90 topics

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

I gave the following link to one of the administrators a while back. He said it came up as a dangerous site, so please beware. However, it loads fine for me with no problems:

http://www.cebudogs.com/

I get redirected to : http://cwbnewsonline...ndex.php?b=b=

#9 musicman666

musicman666
  • Elite Member
  • 4,720 posts
  • 697 thanks
  • 115 topics

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:27 AM

2 year old daughter plus rotweiller ..yes that could work.

my famous next door neighbour got a rotweiller.... he now stays caged 24/7 because his owner cant physically restrain it on walks anymore... gotta laugh.

Edited by musicman666, 10 December 2009 - 12:30 AM .

#10 hey joe

hey joe

hey joe

• Elite Member
  • 317 posts
  • 62 thanks
  • 3 topics
  • Local time: 05:53 AM
  • Philippines:Visited 9 times +

Posted 10 December 2009 - 1:04 AM

If the Rotty is properly socialized and trained, there is not a better dog in the world. The first Rotty that we had for fourteen years in the United States was named Tank. Our two sons grew up with him, and they played with him from the age of two and actually rode on him when they were little. He was very patient and also very protective of both of them. Tank was like a member of the family for many wonderful years, and he was so well trained that even my one hundred pound wife could take him for a walk on a leash without any problem. I think our whole family cried when we finally had to put him to sleep due to advanced age. What I am trying to say is that a Rotty has a lot of energy, but he is also extremely intelligent and responds very well to good structured common-sense training. You could not ask for a better combination of companion and guard dog than a Rotty (althought a Doberman comes close).

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Living In Cebu Forums / Woody Paul Petrea