Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
samatm

Dermatologist in CEBU ?

6 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend a Good dermatologist in Cebu? In the U.S. I used to get regular freeze treatments for pre-cancerous lesions. Has anyone had similar treatments here with a doctor good at recognizing skin cancers. What are the aproximate costs for visits and treatment?

Thanks

Don't know about your specific problem but I can recommend Dr Verallo at Chong Hua medical Art Centre. Just turn up at his clinic very early in the morning and put your name on his list - get there at 7am and his clinic opens at 8am - costs 300p per consultation.

Don't know about your specific problem but I can recommend Dr Verallo at Chong Hua medical Art Centre. Just turn up at his clinic very early in the morning and put your name on his list - get there at 7am and his clinic opens at 8am - costs 300p per consultation.

Fully agree, I have visited him on numerous occasions and he is excellen. He carries my highest recommendation.

As said one must be early, or what I do is arrive any time put my name down and go out and return after an hour or so.

u can try divina go..at chung chua medical arts .

as an update to this thread. I did go to doc Verallo's office but I didn't meet with him but with her.. Doctora Verallo his wife who is the the plastic surgeon. She found several suspect lesions and took biopsy of 3 for testing. Still awaiting the results. I can recommend her as she has lots of experience treating skin cancers and fair skinned foreigners. and is very well informed of the latest proceedures etc. Apparently no one uses or its very rare for docs to use liquid nitrogen here for cryrosurgery...something about the shelf life of the bottles or something. ) Electro cuaterization(sp?) is the treatment of choice here.

300 for consulation

600 for removal

700 for each lab test (sent outside)

Thanks for the follow up!