Hi all, does anyone live of travel through Cordova ? The brother in law was telling me there is a new shopping centre being built out that way along with some other large development ( bridge ? ) We are trying to sell our house out there but if things are going ahead we might hold of for a while for a better price in a few years.. Any info would be great,, thanks . 

Sure the bridge wont take as long as. Srp i heard 5 years. Srp was started in 1999 dang time flies

Edited by smokey

The whole area is booming from Cordova, to the Mactan shrine.

I was able to find a Korean supermarket that had the black berry wine I was looking for.

Thanks for the replies all, had a look on Google earth as well, could not see much new there,, plenty of talk about the new bridge in the press over there and mock up photos, but did not see any actual ones.... 

Feet on the ground works better. Th GE imagery does not do it justice, wait a couple of years and see what it is worth. Hope it is not near the new bridge access area as it might be taken over by Gov. I recently saw where the Palace has stopped the public works from paying ROW when they widen the roads.

44 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

I recently saw where the Palace has stopped the public works from paying ROW when they widen the roads.

Why? What will they do instead ... just take the land ... or not widen the roads?

Edited by Headshot

The artical was not specific, but there is a railroad to Clark, and a express way project there also I think from past news. Some one was acting as on the behalf of land owners, and some congressman as usual cried corruption, that the land owners would not receive the money, so they scrapped the program . Whether this affects the whole country, I have no idea.