On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:35 PM, Paul said:

No public smoking, either. It used to be a Php 10,000 fine for smoking in public. Not sure if that has increased? 

And it is heavily enforced there.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:20 AM, Flakes said:

Looks pretty dead.

Looks early morning to me.  Streets come alive like most places especially later in the day

• Like 1

On 12/1/2017 at 3:36 PM, Paul said:

no fireworks are a bit over the top.

Well, that probably leads to a higher %age of ten-fingered/toed kids in Davao than other parts of the country.  Less work for hospital staff on Christmas/New Year's Eve too.  And also cleaner streets.....just sayin'...

3 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Well, that probably leads to a higher %age of ten-fingered/toed kids in Davao than other parts of the country.  Less work for hospital staff on Christmas/New Year's Eve too.  And also cleaner streets.....just sayin'...

I don't know if you noticed, but the amount  and duration of fireworks decreased significantly last year after the major cities of the Cebu metro area all passed anti-fireworks laws. In 2015, the fireworks started in September, and went all the way into January. In 2016, I heard very few fireworks until Christmas Eve, and even on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, the volume and duration were greatly reduced. This year, I have only heard fireworks once (this last weekend), which was only a short burst, and I doubt I will hear them again until Christmas Eve. Law Enforcement has cracked down, and people know it.

23 hours ago, RedRanger said:

Looks early morning to me.  Streets come alive like most places especially later in the day

As said in my OP, its 7.30 am......on a qweekday.