So I was just in Cebu and while there i visited several condo development's. My favorite is Mandani Bay.

Does any one own a condo there yet? 

It looks like it will be a nice development but ot is also very expensive for the size of condo.

I think the two bedroom delux is around $300,000 

Any thoughts on this development? 

I guess in time a person would become immune to the sewage stench flowing down the creek beside this development, i know i can never have the car windows down in that area.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, digger canuck said:

I guess in time a person would become immune to the sewage stench flowing down the creek beside this development, i know i can never have the car windows down in that area.

Well look at it this way they include that in the price. Sounds like a deal 15m for a two bedroom. 

How big is the 2 bedroom if its 150 sq meters fair deal

It's probably less than 80m2 like most 2 bedroom condos in the Philippines. If so, then I would not even think about buying it. It's a big scam.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Travis said:

So I was just in Cebu and while there i visited several condo development's. My favorite is Mandani Bay.

Does any one own a condo there yet? 

It looks like it will be a nice development but ot is also very expensive for the size of condo.

I think the two bedroom delux is around $300,000 

Any thoughts on this development? 

What is it that u like about a pricey collection of planned skyscrapers right beside each other and probably with ongoing construction noises till atleast 2027?

Hong Kong land are probably forcing up the prices ....they probably think it’s a steal.

On 11/25/2017 at 6:31 AM, Flakes said:

What is it that u like about a pricey collection of planned skyscrapers right beside each other and probably with ongoing construction noises till atleast 2027?

The tower that I looked at wont be finished until 2020 an d my condo would face away from the other high rises under construction. 

I like that it will be modern living with nice streets stores a mall etc. Kind of like IT park with out all of the call centers. 

Well my advice is just wait till its built in 2020 then have a good look at the project and if u still like then buy some of the resale units from early investors  who already changed their minds. Probably a cheaper and less risky way.

• Like 5