A_Simple_Man

Etherium or Bitcoin? Which would you choose?

7 hours ago, rep1 said:

maybe they have to pay the 5% commodity tax? only two exchanges and the rates are similar.

I've been looking for foreign exchange but can't find anything except localbitcoins. Any exchange accepting credit card or paypal without country limit?

You can sell direct in the Philippines going through an escrow for 1%

• Thanks 1

Virwox is expensive... I remember losing 30% or something from USD to that linden currency and then to BTC.

14 hours ago, Thomson said:

Virwox is expensive... I remember losing 30% or something from USD to that linden currency and then to BTC.

any low-cost, non-escrow options? some exchange set up in tax-free country? escrow looks unsafe??

4 hours ago, aussiekangaroo said:

Has anyone tried coinage.ph, is it any good?

Looks like coins.ph but they say it’s different but I’m not sure what it is that makes them different? The one thing I did notice is that just about every coin trading website is using the same web building browser ...they all look the same to me. 

13 minutes ago, musicman666 said:

Looks like coins.ph but they say it’s different but I’m not sure what it is that makes them different? The one thing I did notice is that just about every coin trading website is using the same web building browser ...they all look the same to me. 

They are a order book bitcoin exchange platform whereas coins.ph is a bit different, There rates are also much cheaper then coins.ph at time of writing 794,280 plus .6% fee vs 858,263 plus 1% fee on coins.ph

They seem to have a very small volume as last 10 trades hardly ever change.

Edited by aussiekangaroo
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, aussiekangaroo said:

They seem to have a very small volume as last 10 trades hardly ever change.

Seems like a bit of a red flag but why not try it out with a small amount first?

With any cryptocurrency investment you have to smoke some good "hopium" thats for sure, but there are many factors which can indicate if the price will increase any time soon.

With any cryptocurrency investment you have to smoke some good "hopium" thats for sure, but there are many factors which can indicate if the price will increase any time soon.

On 12/11/2017 at 1:09 AM, musicman666 said:

Seems like a bit of a red flag but why not try it out with a small amount first?

I did a test with 300,000 and they work perfectly, coinage.ph is highly recommended.

• Like 1