Does anyone know of a good car rental company that rents out the car or van and driver on a daily basis in Cebu?

Where in Cebu? City / province?

There are many drivers and vans posted on the site....you might have to do some research...I posted one that I cant find now that was very good and honest

I have a brand new Hi-ace van (18 passengers in Cebu city) that we rent it out if someone need it.  My newphew  is the driver.  Who is very honest, hard working, non-drinker and non-smoker.  Just tell me where you want to go and I can call him.  His English is not pretty good, but I have a sister there that can translate it for you or just send me a message and I can relay it to him.  Lee saw him and my sister when they look at his condo early this year.

Lynette

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lynette said:

I have a brand new Hi-ace van (18 passengers in Cebu city) that we rent it out if someone need it.  My newphew  is the driver.  Who is very honest, hard working, non-drinker and non-smoker.  Just tell me where you want to go and I can call him.  His English is not pretty good, but I have a sister there that can translate it for you or just send me a message and I can relay it to him.  Lee saw him and my sister when they look at his condo early this year.

Lynette

He the same guy who drove us when you, others and myself went into the province before, @lynette?

No, Paul I think that was Nori.  Nori is not my relative, but also an awesome kid.   My nephew Jobert is a different kid.  I trusted that kid a lot, the most responsible nephew of all of them.  He have 2 passenger jeepneys now himself.  He is still single.  He is really focused on improving his life and his siblings.  He have a brother now that he and I are helping that is going to graduate as an electrical engineer this coming march.  

By the way the nipa hut by the main road is getting big now.  Jobert is been working on that.  We have a really huge porch now.  Hopefully, someday you can visit us again.  Sorry that I end advertising the van without your permission.  That wasn't intentional.

Keep in touch.

Lynette

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lynette said:

No, Paul I think that was Nori.  Nori is not my relative, but also an awesome kid.   My nephew Jobert is a different kid.  I trusted that kid a lot, the most responsible nephew of all of them.  He have 2 passenger jeepneys now himself.  He is still single.  He is really focused on improving his life and his siblings.  He have a brother now that he and I are helping that is going to graduate as an electrical engineer this coming march.  

By the way the nipa hut by the main road is getting big now.  Jobert is been working on that.  We have a really huge porch now.  Hopefully, someday you can visit us again.  Sorry that I end advertising the van without your permission.  That wasn't intentional.

Keep in touch.

Lynette

It's all good. No worries. 

I should be back in Cebu either by Christmas, or shortly after, for a short visit. 

I will arrive by the first week of December and going to stay for 2 months.  Hopefully, I will see you again.

Lynette

• Like 1

Paul, 

Is it advertising if I ask the members who wants to check the Mandani Bay Condominium on the 1st of December.  I am going there to check that place and see if I can afford it?  I am using my van and if someone want take advantage of checking the place I have my honest long distance aunt that is a broker (retired DNR employee) that can arrange us to check the place.

She is the only one that was able to released all the titles of my properties there on a very organize and quick manner because of her connections and knowledge.

Lynette

• Like 1

Well an update of ur sales office visit at Mandani bay will be welcome.