Jump to content
Yikes! the universe

How often do you tip taxi drivers?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

As you see, there are people who have no sense of humor.

My sense of humor is fine but black and white text is about as deadpan as you can get so I took it at face value :unknw:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ex231 said:

My sense of humor is fine but black and white text is about as deadpan as you can get so I took it at face value :unknw:

And if you want it taken as a joke you need to be a little more outlandish.  There are people on the forum who'd probably consider a 50% tip to be cheap.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SkyMan said:

And if you want it taken as a joke you need to be a little more outlandish.  There are people on the forum who'd probably consider a 50% tip to be cheap.

Considering it would usually be around a dollar U.S., I can easily see someone doing that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Salty Dog said:

Considering it would usually be around a dollar U.S., I can easily see someone doing that...

If the fare where p100, yes.  But the fare is not always p100.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

  • Adsbygoogle

    Advert

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Donation Goals

    General Donation Fund

    A single donation fund, for costs associated with the forum, including licensing renewals, site hosting, and application costs. The site was just transferred to a new VPN, offering more resources and speed.



    $86.35 of $1,800.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Donation Stats

    • Total Donations
      $86.35
    • Total Fees
      $3.65
    • Total Goals
      $1,800.00
    • Still Needed
      $1,713.65

    • $86.35 of $1,800.00 goal reached.
  • Adsbygoogle

    Advert

×