lamoe

Another place to eat in Robinson's basement

Posted about the food court - and 68 P lunch - if you're looking for a huge amount  for lunch  this is another place not for you.

It's located outside the "food court" near the entrance to the hardware store. Can't remember name. 

Lunch special 99 P w/ tea - 2 pm to 5 pm

I had the pork bowl w/ unlimited tea - 25 P extra  (5 glasses + hers) she had seafood 

223 total

20171009_140821[1].jpg

20171009_140826[1].jpg

• Like 3

R-O-B-I-N-S-O-N-‘S

Robinson‘s

Great you can spell.

I can't - have a 4 th grade average due to a mental condition that consists of not seeing spelling errors.

But I can recite PIE to 8 decimal places :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was more concerned of people not familiar to Cebu looking for Robersons basement.

Great you can spell.

I can't - have a 4 th grade average due to a mental condition that consists of not seeing spelling errors.

But I can recite PIE to 8 decimal places :P

• Thanks 1

I was more concerned of people not familiar to Cebu looking for Robersons basement.

OK - sorry

• Like 1

Which ROBINSON's is that ..   Cybergate, Fuente, or Galleria ? 

at Fuente:  I often see a crew of  Ol' expats 5 or 6 together .. seems like regular meeting of the minds.    I generally eat at Leylams,  sabarro, or thirsty.     Leylams I always supplement with Grocery story peanuts, salad , and bottled Tea... just my thing.

Edited by samatm

When I'm at the Robinson's Fuente food court/grocery store, I tend to gravitate towards the lechon stand even though the price per kilo has been rising over the years.

Edited by GwapoGuy

Title corrected. When there I get the chicken drumstick, rice, gravy, drink for 50p.

That shop with barbeque spicy chicken with garlic rice is pretty delicious. Robson Fuente that is

Edited by Flakes

Which ROBINSON's is that ..   Cybergate, Fuente, or Galleria ? 

at Fuente:  I often see a crew of  Ol' expats 5 or 6 together .. seems like regular meeting of the minds.    I generally eat at Leylams,  sabarro, or thirsty.     Leylams I always supplement with Grocery story peanuts, salad , and bottled Tea... just my thing.

Fuente

When I'm at the Robinson's Fuente food court/grocery store, I tend to gravitate towards the lechon stand even though the price per kilo has been rising over the years.

She likes it also - will get 1/2 Kg  - bring home - she doctors it up a little  to make even better