Sign in to follow this  
Jim_in_Jax

Tricare Insurance and My Health Clinic

This is my first new topic so I hope I've put it in the right place.

My wife needs to see an OB/Gyn ASAP and we plan to go to the My Health Clinic on the 3rd floor of Robinson's Cybergate on the Fuentes Osmena circle.  This place is listed as being certified for Tricare claims but was wondering if anyone has gone there and has anything good or bad to say about the place.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I haven't heard of the My Health Clinic being Tricare certified. But I would suggest Dr. Alicia M. Gonzalez in room 205 at Chong Hua Hospital . She is a Professor  of Ob/GYN  as well as a Diplomate in Ob/GYN. I would steer clear of doctors not hospital affiliated. The doctors at the clinic may or may not have hospital admitting privileges or they may use Cebu Doctors which is not Tricare Certified.   My wife uses her and she is excellent.  Stick with Chong Hua doctors who are Tricare certified . Remember a doctor need not be Tricare certified if their patient is in Chong Hua and the doctor bills through the hospital. This is how to use any doctor as long they bill through a Tricare certified hospital. Dr Gonzaslez is Tricare certified.  Just my 2 centavos worth.

gasturbine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1