For wooden furniture, and maybe some glass, granite and metal if possible

I didn't realize the one recommended by other members is far away in the south!

I'll draft all the designs - very likely to be flawed or structurally unstable - so simple order and wait will not work.

Anyone have personal experience? And price example?

Your talking about three different people, three different types of work. One person can't do everything and do it right

but there are furniture pieces that are made with two or three types?

what about just wood work?

i have seen some pretty amazing work not because its super quality but because its done with few tools and low cost... I had these huge cabinets made for my garage the against the wall type .  they guy did it with noting more then a hand saw and hammer and they work well and look professional I paid for the labor 100 dollars .. I now have a guy who does tile new and re grouting  ... painting,,, rebuilt a cabinet door that was not aligned . some roofing preplaced  .. electrical install ceiling fans  regular fans run wire example from my computer router up the wall into the ceiling then down behind the TV , plumbing remove a complete cr even the kings seat  and reinstall everything and to me he is cheap I pay him 735 a day and he is never late and stays till done , But can he make me museum quality wood for Walmart prices don't think so... you need a shop there is one in talisay they custom make doors , and other wood furniture but open your wallet to first world prices

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1

but where? names? Facebook?

6 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I checked there . Why would anyone close a thread about finding a furniture maker ?? Not exactly a conroversial topic.  I was looking so i could compare prices, and was going to post some prices. 

6 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I checked there . Why would anyone close a thread about finding a furniture maker ?? Not exactly a conroversial topic.  I was looking so i could compare prices, and was going to post some prices. 

Don't know what you are talking about I just checked and that thread is open.... :)

Edited by oztony

3 hours ago, oztony said:

Don't know what you are talking about I just checked and that thread is open.... :)

well now, it probably looks closed to him as he is banned from most threads.

• Haha 1